Grinning from ear to ear

I stepped on the scales this morning and I was pleasantly surprised 99.7kg which means I'm now finally under the 100kg mark which I haven't been for as long as I can remember...

I don't really work in kg but my scales do so I convert it back to st and lbs usually. I know how much in st and lbs I've lost but there was something really nice about seeing it drop to a 2 digit number this morning considering my staring weight was 130kg in Jan.

😁😁😁😁😁

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Huge overall achievement, and an important milestone under 100 kg reached! Many congratulations, must be a wonderful day! 😁 🌞 πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ†

• Many, many congratulations πŸ‘ over 30kg lost, that's an amazing achievement, you should be very proud of yourself and enjoy the feeling of happiness and success have a lovely day today😊

• What a brilliant feeling that must have been, congratulations. I am weighing myself in lbs, and am currently 236lbs, I can't wait to drop down to 199!!

Onwards and downwards! :-)

• Congratulations ! That's such a great achievement - well done you. I hope you've planned a lovely treat for yourself, you've earned it x

• Went shopping and bought lots of smaller clothes!! :)

• I'm pleased to hear it. Hope you had fun πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

• That's fantastic and must feel so great. I was hoping for similar today but it stuck on 100, maybe next week!

• That's so annoying! You will almost certainly reach it next week though just keep your eyes on the goal! :D good luck!

• Well done,i am new to the site and reading posts like yours is just the inspiration i need.😊

• That's so fantastic to hear! I'm pleased I can be of inspiration to you! Best of luck with your journey look forward to reading your posts that will be similar to this! :)

• Such a great feeling when you hit beneath a significant mark and you can't quite believe it! Well done πŸ˜€!!

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ Wow, that is so amazing. Congratulations on reaching such a milestone.

• Huge congratulations to you. What a wonderful feeling it must have been when you saw the readout on the scales.

So pleased to also hear that you treated yourself: definitely deserved. :)

• Oh my!! Whoop whoop πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š that's a fantastic achievement! Very well done 😊😊😊

You may also like...