Weight Loss NHS
79,790 members42,604 posts

12 Weeks completed! ✅

So my twelve weeks is up and I've lost 2st 1lb (13.1kg). My starting waist size was 45" and it's now 38.5".. Loved doing the 12 week plan and still continuing so I will keep updating ☺️

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Very well done 😊🎉👏🎈😊 excellent weight loss. So glad you are enjoying the plan, that makes it so much easier to stick to 😊

4 likes

well done, great going.

2 likes

Well done, That is incredible. You must feel great. Keep up the good work.

3 likes

Well done on losing 2st 1lb that's brilliant.

2 likes

Fantastic weight loss you should be so proud of yourself! Well done! :)

3 likes

Hi Beth,

Congratulations on completing the NHS 12 week plan. You've done brilliantly to lose 2 stone 1 pound. Would you like a 2 stone weight loss badge? I can see you've got a 5 percent Badge currently, but if you'd like a change, then just let either myself or moreless know, and we'd be very happy to award you a different badge, if you would like one.

Wishing you a great week ahead, and will look forward to seeing you next update.

Lowcal :-)

1 like

Hi, yes I'd like the 2 stone badge, thank'you ☺️

1 like

Great, I will get that for you straight away! :-) Congratulations!!! :-)

Excellent weight loss. Well done! 🎉

1 like

Congratulations, that is quite a mile stone, Have you made big changes or small changes, what is different? Apart from the obvious. I am currently on week 2 and wondering what it will be like to be on week 12.

1 like

I've started going to the gym 2-3 times a week, eating much healthier and planning what I'm going to have through the week, I also calorie count.

1 like

Fantastic Beth! WTG you! What a terrific achievement, especially as you've enjoyed the journey, which is half the battle! :)

Keep up the great work and I shall be looking forward to your next update :)

1 like

Well done you that's a fantastic loss in a short space of time keep up the good work

1 like

Congratulations, that's super results! Isn't it so fab to lose inches from waist! Well done!

1 like

Just proves it can be done.....have set 2 stone challenge for myself via Winter Solstice challenge, which I feel is a lot for me to do, but you have succeeded - fantastic achievement !

1 like

Excellent, well done!

1 like

Brilliant news:-)) just reinforces that you can achieve if you follow the plan. Enjoy the wonderful feeling :-))

1 like

That's fantastic. Well done.

1 like

well done - what a great result 😊

1 like

You may also like...