Every little helps 😊

Good morning all. A reminder popped up on my phone yesterday to take my measurements- that means it's 6 months since I started C25k and 3 months since I've altered the way I eat ( πŸ˜‰ Most of the time!). My weight has changed by almost a stone ( an average of a pound a week - not fast but steady and I'm happy with that.

What has astounded me, is I have lost 12 inches from my body! 12 full inches! I can't believe it 😳.

I feel better and more in control than I have ever felt and I credit the support and good feelings from this forum as the reason I've changed my life!!!

Weight wise, I've still along way to go, but I really feel like I can do it!!!

Thank you everyone ( special thanks to the amazing admin team) have a fabulous Wednesday xxxx

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay!!!! Well done,😊 12" is a huge amount to lose in measurements and even better you feel in control and better than ever.

My weight loss is slow too about 1 lb a week 2 if I am lucky, but as Mr Punch said " That's the way to do it!" Keep at it you are winning your warπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Hope you have a fab day. BevπŸ’

• Itsbab - it may take me another year, but so be it! It's taken 25 years to get here, so a couple of years to get rid seems fair ☺️

• Woohoo, Jingle_berry! Well done you! That's fantastic! :)

You haven't chopped off a 'foot', have you? ;) :D

Keep up the great work! :)

• moreless - I was considering limb removal if I'd not seen a loss this week πŸ˜‰

• Well done! Great achievement πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š excellent weight loss and 12 whole inches!! Fantastic 😊😊😊

• Slow and steady wins the race! Fantastic that you have lost 12 inches! So glad that you feel better than ever. You can so do this!!! Best of luck :)

You may also like...