A happy day

I have been reading all the wonderful posts about the beginning of November. 1st of November is my birthday so I feel really happy that everyone feels so positive today πŸ˜€ it feels like a lovely birthday present. I got given chocolates for my birthday but I was really positive about it. I ate 2 counted the calories and have given the rest to my husband. He has hidden them and will distribute them in times of dire chocolate emergencies! I am proud of my restraint and hope it is a feature of NOVEMBER πŸ˜€

29 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic ! Happy BIRTHDAY !!! I admire your restraint in just having 2 of your birthday present chocolates ! It was lovely of your husband to hide them away in case of emergency. I hid some chocolate biscuits intended for Christmas away too.

• Thanks πŸ˜€ hopefully I will not have to dive in too soon!

• Happy birthday! 🎈

Also well done on the chocolate restraint. You should be very proud of yourself! :)

• Thanks very much

• Happy birthday. What resilience you have against temptation and how wonderful does your husband sound.

• Thanks and yes he is very supportive. (Still working on the tidying!)

• Happy birthday!! and well done on your self control! very good to have your partner on side to hide the chocolate :) :)

• Thanks so much

• Happy birthday nteapea, I'm glad you've had a lovely day and that you managed to eat 2 chocolates only! Wow! That shows some steely willpower! I'm in awe! :)

November is going to be a fantastic month for you :)

• Thanks moreless they are marks and Spencer's truffles so I am pleased with my will powerπŸ˜€

• Oh my gosh! Kudos to you! There's no way in a million years that I could have done that!! :o

• πŸ˜€

• A very happy birthday hope you have had a good one.πŸ’β­οΈπŸ˜Š

• Thanks πŸ˜€

• Happy Birthday ! and very well done for resisting overdoing it with the chocolates!

• Thanks πŸ˜€

• Happy birthday! great plan with the chocs! πŸ‘β˜Ί

• Thanks- I am going to stay strong πŸ˜€

• Happy Birthday welldone resisting it's not easy sometimes but in the long run will be so worth it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Thanks πŸ˜€

• Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸΎ

• Thanks so much πŸ˜€

• Happy birthday and well done with the chocolates!! Xx

• Happy birthday. It's my birthday as well on 1st November and like you have had chocolate gifts. I haven't had any yet, but have had a slice of cake, and counted how many chocs were in the box so I could calculate an aver cal count per choc. Plan now is to have one each evening as a treat. We'll see how it goes, previously I'd have been in the bottom layer by now! Hope you've had a great day.

• Happy birthday to you as well πŸ˜€ good luck with the chocolates

• Very happy birthday πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š

• Thanks πŸ˜€

• Happy Belated Birthday :)

Well done to your partner for being so supportive.

• Thanks so much

You may also like...