Rest day

Today is my rest day

Was at library till late lay night and got in after 10

I ate skinny salty and sweet popcorn

Drank some water need to work on that

Hummus on whole meal pitta break

Spinach olive pasta from sainsburys

Some fruit

And 4 corn crackers with chicolate so this was all last night. I walk to the train station with my friend every day after uni and then I never catch bus I just walk everyday and I deliberately take the longer route which has never made me so happy because it's very long alit of walking and yesterday night I walked it, I don't catch the bus back n because I hate buses in prone to travel sick whether it's bus, car and plane don't like em. I catch the tram back n forth or when I'm going out to another city such as Doncaster or hoping to go to York then but that's it. I prefer walking n walking every where all the time anytime πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Yeah (lol) ☺️

I've had root canal done since Tuesday so have been doing some work outs. But after that, I did one but after that my face hurt so badly that the next day i couldn't get out of bed

So today I've made Sunday my rest day

So I've had 3 peanut butter cupcakes so delicious and I really really waned them , so went through all three although when they are in the house I eat such a tiny amount like a mouse and that's it because I'm sticking to moderation but couldn't this morning so ate all three , cravings ey.

Ate 2 corn chocolate crackers 😊

Then had an English muffin with a fried egg but sprayed in pan light coconut oil the one that's spry once n you get one calorie so I just sprayed the pan twice and then with tomatoes n ate that for breakfast with a pot of fruit and a banana

I've had 2 kargs organic crisp bread with emmental cheese n pumpkin seeds that I picked up yesterday from sainsburys as I was working for one of my projects n on my way to the library

Some more banana and now

An English muffin with fried egg with no spray in pan cooked without. I prefer to cook this way as the egg turned out to be pretty good n worried of any butter or anything

I added a Salad and spread peppered hummus on one side of the english muffin then just added tomato slices which I love n they look pretty and red and now diving in. I'm eating as I'm typing away on my iPhone 6 Plus at the same time happy that I'm back on here

First time having English muffin although I like it warm , im from Yorkshire , always cold here so i don't appreciate digging in to something cold especially since I've had root canal done and my face is still aching

Now after this gonna drink water n make sure I have enough intake n then although this is a rest day maybe get a full body workout as I'm itching to get a work out complete hoping if I'm up to it. Rest days are important also so I'm just stuck in the middle because I move not worked out for 2-3 days if I can remember right

Dunno how many calories have gone in me but today is my rest day so no I'm not worrying bout that . Nope no way

Last edited by

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Nsidra,

Glad to hear you're having a rest day today, and that you've taken some rest days - it's important to ensure you have some rest - especially as you've had a root canal done this week, that's quite a major piece of dental work! I hope you are feeling better, as I know you'd suffered some pain.

Hope you're relaxing and enjoying Sunday.

Wishing you a really great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...