Passed the 3 STONE mark, more than half way to my Weight-Loss Goal!!

Good morning everyone! :D

My, it's a bit nippy outside; winter is on it's way!! *cold - brrr*

Well I weighed myself this morning and I am 11 stone and 12 ½ lbs! I've lost over 3 stone and I've also passed my half way point to my ultimate goal (to lose 6 stone, taking my weight to 9 stone)!! :) It's taken me 3 months, which I think is rather nice - 3 months = a stone a month. I don't think I'll always lose this weight as quickly but I was very big and even after losing 3 stone according to the BMI calculator I am still classed as 'obese', although I am half a stone away from being 'over-weight' which I'm excited about. :D :D :D ♥ ♥

This morning Sazki (my fur baby) and I are taking part in a sponsored walk to help raise funds for our local animal welfare clinic, they're just wonderful there so we're more than happy to help out! :)

I hope you are all well! ;)

Sazkia x ♥

ps., Lowcal may I have a new badge, a 3 stone loss one, please??? :D xx

Last edited by

59 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations - you are doing fantastically well (3 months and 3 stones lost)

Enjoy your sponsored walk

Onwards and downwards :)

• Thanks cracker10 :)

Yeah, I know, it's going very well but I know I won't continue to lose this quickly; soon I'll be nearer to a more 'normal' weight and my body will start to resist more but I'm enjoying it so far and now that I am more than half way there I can't give up! ;)

Sazkia x ♥

• You can't! Enjoy your journey

• A very big WELL DONE Sazkia on reaching your 3 stone mark, you have done fantastic. 3 stone in 3 months is amazing, what a great way to start the day. Enjoy your sponsored walk today with your dog. I'm going for my first walk of the day in a bit, Bella's giving me the look that say "come on get moving time for a walk", lol

Have a lovely day.

Rose

• Aw enjoy your walk with Bella but wrap up, it's very nippy out! :)

Thank you for the kind workds, YellowRose55, I appreciate them. :)

Sazkia x ♥

• Hi Sazkia,

Many Congratulations!!!! This is excellent news, and I am thrilled for you! Really exciting! :-) I would be very happy to get your lovely 3 stone shiny Weight Loss Badge, it will be with you in a moment - I hope you enjoy wearing it, and here's to continued success and I hope you enjoy your sponsored walk with your fur baby (Sazki).

Wishing you another excellent week ahead!

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks, Lowcal ! :D

Much appreciated. :)

Sazkia x ♥

• It looks great on you Sazkia, Many Congratulations!!! :-) xx

• Huge congratz to you

• Thanks, Richarde19691 :D xx

• Great news, what an achievement

• Thanks, Diana :D xx

• Brilliant! You're doing amazingly well! Enjoy your walk :) I'm getting ready to head out for a run now too :) might be cold but at least the sun's out 🌞

• Thanks, Ruth!! :D

Exactly, it seems to not be raining at least so I shall be grateful, enjoy your run lovely! :) xx

• WTG you Sazkia! Well done you :)

Have a great day :D

Rob :P

• Hi RobLandsdown91 and thank you!! :D

Have a wonderful day too. :) :P

Sazkia ♥

• A great weight loss Sazkia, congratulations, you are doing really well. Enjoy your walk, you must notice how much easier it is 3st lighter! We are off to get some fresh air with our little dog soon too.

• Yes, never got out of breath, very easy to keep up with people, even had to slow down occasionally! We have had a wonderful time though and the weather was wonderful too so very happy!! :D

Thanks Sailsalot :)

• Whoop whoop 😊🎉👏🎈😊 very well done! I'm so pleased for you 😊😊❤️ And feel sure you will get to your target 😊

Have a lovely Sunday and sponsored walk with your baby 🐶🐾👞❤️

• Thanks Anna61 :) We had a great time, really enjoyed ourselves!! :D

• Many congratulations on your 3 stone loss. You must be over the moon and back, I hope you have a lovely walk with your furbaby today. Well done xx 💐🎉

• Cheers Bobbivee :D We had a great time and I hope you have a wonderful day and week!! :D xx

• Wow, this is a fantastic achievement. Well done!! Xx

• Cheers, slimpickings, that's really kind of you. I really appreciate your encouragement, thank you. :D

Sazkia x ♥

• Yeah! Hands clapping 👏🏻 Smiley face here 😊 a fantastic achievement well done you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️️

• Thanks very much Itsbab :D Love your encouragement!! :D

Sazkia x ♥ :)

• Well done sazkia you are doing brilliantly a stone a month is fantastic and good on you for doing a sponsored walk :)

• Thank you very much, E1l2v3i4s5 , that's very kind of you to say!! :)

• What a fantastic result and a great encouragement for us all ! You must be feeling so much healthier, hope you had a lovely walk the sun is shinning here in Norfolk. All the best for the next month 😀

• Thank you, Ganny !! :D

Yes, indeed; honestly, I always felt I would never lose this much weight so if I can I know any of you can do it too. :D ;)

The walk went very well, thank you. :D My Sazki did so well, I am one proud Mummy!!

Sazkia x ♥

• Fantastic, well done! Lots of gold stars for you! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Enjoy the walk with your fur baby 😊 xx

• Thanks, albinohedgehog :D

We've done the walk, was really fun and my Sazki did very well. ♥

Hope you're well too! ;)

Sazkia ♥ x :)

• Oh cool glad you had a good walk. What kind of doggie do you have? I just woke up from a nap which is why i didnt notice you posted this morning lol. Im away seeing family atm, and although i was determined to be good, ive still probably taken a step back this week. 🙄 oh well back home tomorrow and will make up for it.

Xx

• Sazki is a border-collie. :)

Don't worry too much, like you've said, you'll get back on track, we all have blips! ;) Be kind to yourself!! :D

Sazkia :)

• Thank you. 😊My parents dog is a collie cross, she is awesome. I cant remember if ive said that before- probably! X

• You may have said something like that to someone else but I don't recall you telling me that, so no worries! :)

• Woooohooo, Sazkia! What an achievement. You are doing incredibly well. Very soon you are going to leave 'obese' behind for good! 3 stone... wauw!

• Thank you so much Iben! I always love when you reply to my posts - you're so positive and always make me smile with your kind words...yes, I really can't wait to leave obese behind me for good!! :) ♥ x

• Woo hoo 🎉🎉👏👏🎉🎉 that's a massive achievement in a short space of time. Well done on the charity walk too 😊

• Hi Caz28 :)

Thank you, that means a lot to me. :) Yes, we enjoyed the walk and glad we did our bit, it's a wonderful charity and I see a lot of what they do first hand so that made it even more special to us. :)

Have a good evening and lovely week ahead. :)

Sazkia x ♥

• Absolutely brilliant you must be well chuffed it took me nearly a year to lose that amount. I passed the year mark on the26th oct i'm hoping to lose the next stone by xmas, lol your the hare and I'm the tortoise onwards and downwards😁👍👍👍

• But we're both losing, which is fantastic. I never compare myself to ANYONE on here or in my life; we all do things at our own pace, rosie-2015 :)

You've done really well, be very proud of that, like I am proud of my journey. Have a lovely evening and have a great week. Good luck in weigh-in tomorrow, sweetie! Xx

• Hi i am really proud of my weight loss especially when i get people telling me i won't be able to do it due to my age and health problems but I'm doing this for my health and my family, and they're being very supportive i hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and get the result you want on the scales😁

• Well done Sazkia....I am not doing at all well weight wise at the moment. 😢. I am happy enough though so I suppose that is the main thing. I would love to get back on track. 😆

• Hi Htrep !! Not heard from you in AGES!! How are you?? :)

Sorry to hear your weight loss isn't going too well, you'll get there and we're here for you. :) I hope you manage to get back on track soon though, keep in touch!! :D

Sazkia x ♥ :)

• Glad to hear from you too!! I had been on holiday for two weeks ....one week cruise four days stay. Loads of good food. I went back to my slimming class on my return and put on half a stone 😠. This past week I ate less looked forward to going to my class and there was a mix up on their side and I did not get. This really annoyed me and it has made me lose motivation. I will go back this week and hopefully make a fresh start. 😆

• Aye that's tough, but try to not let things get you down. I know, that is easier said than done but I TRY to employ the same mental attitude to weight-loss. I hope you find your motivation again soon!! :)

• Well done Sazkia 👍 your new badge suits you xx

• Thank you Claire2stone - I think so too! :D :P xx

• Waheeeey!!!! Well done Sazkia, what an amazing achievement, 3 stone in three months. Totally inspiring xxx

• Thank you, Bluewings :D xxx

• Wow that is awesome.

Please please please let me know how you achieved this. I have got a new lease of motivation and ready to go today!

• I followed the NHS healthy eating plan! ;) I did nothing fancy, just simply eating more sensibly and moving more. I cut out almost all junk food (I will have a little chocolate most days but only a LITTLE) everything else I eat is 100% natural, low is salt (I don't react too well with salty foods so that's why I try to have a low salt diet).

You'll get there, you sound very motivated!! :D

Sazkia x ♥

• you're doing brilliant,keep it up x

• Thanks, I don't think I'll continue losing so much so quickly once my weight gets to a certain point but I will keep at it and I think I'll reach my target before long! ;)

Sazkia x ♥

• Well done Sazkia you are doing really well. Hopefully your weight loss will inspire me . x

• We shall inspire each other. X

• Sounds like a plan . I may not be able to be in touch daily. We can let each other know at the end of each day when possible. x

• I'm not on daily either but will get an email when I have been sent a message so I'll know when you've been in touch and I will reply. It's good to keep in touch, I think. x

You may also like...