Excitement!! 😄

Excitement!! 😄

Hello everyone!

So I've been off for a while! About 3 weeks I think, I went on holiday and ended up generally being super busy for a while!

But I'm back and will be reporting in with my weigh in on Monday! Hopefully not much damage will have been done!! 😆

Oh yeah I also got engaged while I was away! How amazing is that!! If that isn't motivation I don't know what is!!! ❤

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest • newest
  • Congratulations on your engagement

I am new so not seen you on here before but wish you all the best on your journey and your engagement x x

• Lovely. Congratulations

• Hi and congratulations on your engagement💍

My son got engaged this year too with wedding in 2018 bet you are looking forward to planning yours 💒 Lovely ring too. ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

• How exciting! :) congratulations!

• Congratulations! and that's a beautiful ring 💕

• Congratulations!

Welcome to the newly engaged club, there's definitely a few of us on here with wedding dress motivation!

• Congratulations on your engagement, lovely ring.

• What a lovely ring, was it a surprise engagement? Hopefully you'll do well on Monday, very happy for you xx

• Congratulations and welcome back to the forum 😊 There's nothing like a wedding for motivation 😊 Have a good weekend and see you at Monday weigh-in 😊

• Many congratulations to you both! Beautiful ring. Wishing you every happiness 💕💞💝💗🍸🍸

• Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness💝

• Congratulations! Gorgeous ring!

• Beautiful ring congratulations :)

• Love the design congratulations Enjoy this special time together.C xx

• Thank you so much everyone! 😄 x

• Welcome back and congratulations!! :) ♥

• Congratulations! When is the big day?

• No date set yet FizzyLiz, we are aiming to get a house first, so possibly a long engagement 😊

• Congratulations - welcome to the club! Myself and my fiancee are getting married in July :D

You may also like...