My 12 weeks are nearly up - I sound like I'm nearing parole here, don't I? :P

Hi everyone! :)

Very soon I will have completed the 12 week plan. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped me (there's far too many to mention but I'm sure you all know who you are) :)

I have never stuck to any sort of healthy eating this long and I am so proud of myself. I have lost over 2 stone but it's my improved health that I am most proud of. :) Don't worry though, I won't be giving this up, like I have stated many times on here, I want to maintain this lifestyle for the rest of my days, however many/few they may be. I know, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow but I am happy I have made some amazing steps to improve my life and this forum and you lot have been a massive part of that, so well done all of you too. ;) :)

I won't be weighing in tomorrow but will give my weigh-in for the two weeks in the weigh-in the week after tomorrow. :) BTW I found a fantastic all vegan restaurant not far from where I live and we went to try it today and it was amazing (as was my calorie consumption!!) so I'm very happy about that! :) I have got to grips fully with being a vegetarian and I am getting better at choosing vegan options but will take more time to fully adjust I think, overall though I am very happy about the choices I have made these past three months and I definitely think I am happier too.

I have made some lovely friends here and long may this continue. :) ☻ ♥

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!! You're all fab, amazing, brilliant & wonderful!

Sazkia x ♥ :)

Last edited by

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It's just a journey, a great one too, as long as you've changed enough dietary wise, then the rest is great.

A funny few days for me, a few sugar moments and hormone dramas tho, whatever my weigh in, it will be within maintebce

• Woot woot!! Well done for the fab weightloss, and for finding a diet/way of life that suits you. ☺ great youve found a good vegan restaurant- that might give you inspiration aswell as nice noms 😊 theres this veggie cafe near me which does amazing salads and im always nicking their ideas.

Well done for finishing the plan too. Fab achievemnt, Sazkia. 👍☺

Xx

• Thanks albinohedgehog :) Those 12 weeks went fast, didn't they!? Thanks for your kind words also. :)

• Well done Sazkia. I am so happy for you!♥️💐

• Thanks IbenCopenhagen :D xx

• Such a lovely post :-) you are such a positive and cheerful member of this forum :-) I am so glad it has helped you as you so often help others :-) :-) :-) very best wishes lovely Sazkia

• Thanks Anna61 :)

I hope you're well too? :) xx

• Well done sazkia you should be so proud of yourself

• Well done and thank you

• Wow well done on losing two stone Sazkia! It's great to hear the contentment in your post at having got to a positive place where your approach is naturally now a healthy lifestyle . I think knowing you have a holistic plan really gives you a great framework to manage staying healthy and feeling good about yourself. All the best .😀

• Exactly, thanks you. :)

• Over 2 stone in 12 weeks - very impressed! :) :) :) Amazing what can be done in what feels like a fairly manageable period of time. Hope to see you around here more in the future... I finished my 12 weeks over a year ago and still here...! I think staying here a bit longer (although doesn't have to be a year!) helps engrain the new habits and attitudes we've set up for ourselves.

• I've been here a while like you, helps keep me on track too, and encourages new srarters

• Thanks Ruth_canal_runner I will be sticking around, I will make more effort this week as things have been trying with getting to grips with vegan food. :P You're right though, being here helps so much and I won't be giving that up any time soon!! :D

Sazkia x ♥

• Congrats of finishing the 12 week Sazkia also loosing 2 stone 👍 it's good to hear you will be around to give advice when needed or ask for it as we all need help every now and again.

I think too it is the feeling and health benefits that spur me on let alone the weight coming off that is foremost in my mind and I am glad you too are feeling so much fitter and healthier.

You have so got the right attitude to continue on this journey and I wish you all the luck in the world, hope you have a fab Sunday best wishes Bev💐

• Thank you! :)

• Well done Sazkia, 2 stone in 12 weeks is amazing you should be so proud of yourself. I know what you mean when you say your health as improved because I feel the same after losing 2 stone, being able to be more active is a great incentive to continue with the healthy eating and exercise. Glad you found a good vegan restaurant near you that does meals without spoiling your calories. You sound really positive about your healthy eating journey, good luck with the rest of your journey.

Have a good weekend.

Rose

• Well done. I'm only on week 1 but already feeling much better. It really does help having people to talk to. Have a lovely day.

• Exactly and those 12 weeks will go really quickly, especially if you get involved in challenges, the weigh-ins and forum in general! ;) Good luck! ♥ :)

• Well done on your fantastic weight loss. You have achieved so much and helped many others with your posts. Xxx

• Thank you, slimpickings that's very kind of you to say. :) I've enjoyed being here and I have been helped loads here too, so it was a two way win-win situation. :)

Sazkia

• Well done, brilliant loosing 2 stone in 12 weeks!

• I've lost over 2 stone, just over 2 and a half stone to be almost exact. :P

• Well done Sazkia - always enjoy reading your posts. You're doing fab! 👍😘

• Thank you, isou7000 ;) :)

• Hi Saskia and well done it so good to feel better isn't it. I am maintaining now since may 24th and like you I went down consistently quickly I lost 3st 12lb in 5 months and have stayed within 5lb of that since, only because I keep logging on here every week to keep me on track, I found it was easy to get tempted because I didn't want to keep on losing so allowed my self a cake now and again which easily ends up every day. But today as I am highly stressed because we are about to buy and sell our house we have been in for 33years it has been easy not to eat and am currently 1lb off my lowest point into the 9s again yess!! so good luck and keep posting x

• Hi five, well done !! thank you for the encouragement you give to others xx

• Not a problem. :) xx

• Hi Sazkia,

I know you're not weighing in today, so I thought I'd read your post, as I remembered you'd posted a couple of days ago, and here it is - a VERY inspiring read!!! Really enjoyable to read, and you are fab, amazing, brilliant and wonderful yourself!

Wishing you a great week!

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you, Lowcal. :)

You're very kind to say so! :P

Have a great week too. :D

Sazkia ♥♥

You may also like...