Officially under 200lbs :D

So todays the day..... i now weight in at 199.6lbs (14st 3.6lbs) Down from a whopping 278lbs, 19st 12lbs) defiantly cause for celebration, exercise & a banana of course aha ;) my next goal of many is to lose little over 5lbs to reach the milestone of 6 stone (i can smell it :D

This journey is defiantly a roller coaster plenty of ups and downs but the overall high of personal gratification is defiantly worth the bumpy ride so strap yourself in and complete the ride..

the fact i now enjoy this defiantly shows the change in me, sticking to it for a period of time becomes part of you and a fixed routine, and seeing the pounds drop off on the scale, clothes become looser and people around you notice the change, is a Massive boost in confidence and motivation to carry on succeeding

HappySaturday :D

33 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Woohoo rjay! WTG you! Pom poms are waving wildly for you! :)

Here's to that 6st milestone and a sparkly new badge! :)

• Thank you Moreless, yes hoping to be at the milestone soon :D looking foward to it

• That'll be another excuse for me to get my pom poms out! :D

• Wow! I can sense the positivity oozing from your post rjay.

Looking forward to seeing that 6stone badge next to your name.

On Monday I was 14.4 so I am hoping this Monday I can just make it into the 100's, fed up being in the 200's, been there too long.

Good luck and keep posting your positivity certainly rubs off.πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

• Thank you itsbab, it certainly feels great being in the 100's real motivator to carry on, hope you get there soon :)

• rjay95 that is some going - 5lbs to reach a six stone loss is a mega achievement. Like you said it's a bit of a roller coaster ride but the secret is to stick to it and think long term - it's not a quick fix but a change of lifestyle. If I owned some pom poms I'd be shaking them like mad!

• Hi rjay95,

Many Congratulations on your excellent progress - and achieving the 100's. Definitely a cause for celebration as you say!!!

An inspiring post for the weekend, and wishing you a wonderful weekend enjoying your success.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal

Thank you, and yes positivity is at an all time high, have a good weekend too, hope your doing well

• 6 stone , that's fantastic . I am looking at a pack of flora and imagining 6 stones of it

Wow !

• Thank you, Yes nearly at 6st now then on to the next

• So encouraging to hear of such a huge achievement; just shows what can be done! Well done and glad you are feeling the benefits - that is equal to quite a large child (in weight) that you are no longer carrying around!

• Thank you for the kind words, yes defiantly feeling great for losing so much, it doesn't sink in at first, when compared it shocks me a little but pushes me to carry on further so thank you for that :)

• Congratulations on your hard earned and very well deserved achievement, enjoy the moment. That 6st milestone is just round the next corner.

• Thank you and hope so then on to the next after that!

• Absolutely brilliant moreless will have her pompoms out πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Lol i should have read the posts first and noticed moreless already had the pompoms out πŸ‘

• Well done! That's amazing :)

• Brilliant well done and it's great you are still feeling motivated. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you and yes i think I've finally cracked it

• Well done rjay95 you have done brilliant to get into the 100's and good luck in reaching your 6 stone goal, We all know you will do it. Enjoy the rest of you weekend.

• Thank you its a great feeling and a big achievement to get here, onwards and downwards

• WOW THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Massive well done, brilliant achievement!! :D β™₯

Sazkia :)

• Thank you Sazkia, hope your doing well, Onwards and Downwards we go :D

• Hi rjay95 :) I'm doing okay, thank you. :) Yes, onwards and downwards we go. :D X

• Well done!, β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ‘ xx

• Well done you ! 🍾

• That is fantastic

• That is fantastic

• That is fantastic

• Fantastic

• Well done rjay95. I've just come back from holiday and had no motivation to restart my weight loss but tonight, I've read the whole of your journey, I went right back to your start and have read all of it. I must say you are a person who should be very proud of yourself. It's not been an easy ride for you but you never give up and the way you have changed in your writing and attitude is amazing. Thank you so much for making me keep going. It's a wonderful and inspiring journey, thank you so much. X

• Cockneyblue Thank you very much for the kind words, & Thanks for reading through all my posts, i do occasionally just to see how far ive come, i defiantly had a turning point and i agree my attitude has changed i'm just more positive and it clearly shows, im glad my journey has given you motivation to carry on

You may also like...