😱😱😱

😱😱😱

i went in to this thinking it was a 300 rep challenge never did I think I could do this, last night so I'm so happy I got this in. I don't know how much effect this had had in the body but hoping it's something positive.

Since joining this app I'm loving the challenges as I'm starting to find the other workouts boring but still doing them.

I'm adding more twos in to the challenge part of this app for example if it's 300 rep I make sure I go to about 400 and this I did the same just added alittle extra reap in to keep me reassured

So fingers crossed that this worked

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi that sounds great, what app is it?

• hello the kayla sweat app :)

• I downloaded the app for the free trial but then closed the account as I didn't want to pay the monthly fee (already pay the same money for my gym membership). People on instagram really recommend this app and I am actually really curious. Do you find the workouts difficult? Comparing a regular gym class to Kayla's program do you think it's the same level of intensity? Let me know how it goes, I might give it a try :)

• i dont find them difficult i actually like them. Ive never been to a gym class before so i don't know but i find this better than going to the gym as its in the comfort of my own home. so far its going good. They are hard work, I'm not going to lie but if you don't put stress on your body when working out then you won't achieve anything and your body won't adapt whether it being gym or working out at home, its still hard work and still painful but worth it :), i hope this helped answer your question

• Sure thing, thank you! Do you also follow her weekly food planner? Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm really curious :D xx

• No problem, happy to help. Yes I do follow her food planner as that also helps :)