2 stone reached πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Hi all have had a very busy week home work seemed like no minute to spare but I kept focused positive and did excerise when I could stair training going well now doing an extra floor and don't feel like I'm going to totally collapse when I get to the top! Have done walking also and 1swimhave had a 21/2 lb loss so brings my total to 28 1/2 lb yep that my 2stone goal thrilled hope you all had a good week xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • HI Lizzy,

Many Congratulations on achieving 2 stone total weight loss, this is really great!!! :-) Great that your stair training is going so well and you're doing an extra floor, and sounds like you have more stamina and energy. Really good! :-)

Really motivating post, and wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Fantastic achievement Lizzy, well done you! :)

Your new badge looks terrific on you :)

• Hi Lowcal I hope I can get my loss here.Feelgood41 I weighed in at 102t.2lbs thats 1.8lbs loss this week, have now cancelled that gain. I have a birthday this week so will hope to maintain for next Monday. Well done toLizzy!

• Here's the link to the weigh-in thread, feelgood :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• Ah thanks lowcal I feel so full of energy and so focused Its a great feeling x

• Fantastic! :-)

• Well done Lizzy70 Congratulations fabulous news πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€

• WOW BIG WELL DONE !

• Wow!! Very well done πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• Wow well done lizzy70 that's an amazing achievement x

• Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Good luck for the rest of your journey ☘️

You may also like...