Fish challenge!

Fish challenge!

Thanks FizzyLiz. My first challenge - exciting. So, if you are lying down (not sure why the image got rotated...) you can see my fish dinner options joining us on the school run. Just bought a spiraliser so probably smoked salmon, courgette and pesto pasta. For info I didn't scoot but brought up the rear trotting behind my speedy scooting boys. Happy weekend and fish challenge everyone.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Newbiewl, that puts a whole new spin on meals on wheels! ;)

• Hi Newbiewl,

This is a great entry! Really good!!! :-) Enjoy your Fish Dinner options - they sound really great.

Lowcal :-)

• Fantastic picture TheJuggler 😆 I've had the same problem with my picture too lol ... except the fish tank made a mess all over my living room floor 🐠🐟 lol xx

• Ha ha. Glad it's not just me! We are obviously both ready for a lie down after this week. Love your fish. I went to Legoland after school with the boys and went on the submarine with all the tropical fish. Sooooo relaxing. Hope the living room carpet is nearly dry...

• Yay so glad you have joined in with the mini challenges - there are so much fun! Ooh your supper sounds delicious and healthy.

700 bonus points awarded to you :)

Have a lovely weekend,

FL :D :D

• Ooh! Thank you. We all know what points mean. Thank you so much. Enjoy your weekend.

You may also like...