51.6 Pounds !!!

Hi everyone... I don't post often, but today I feel like SHOUTING....

Since January 6, 2016, I am down 51.6 pounds! (Or 3 Stone, 9.6 lbs)

I have only 8.6 pounds left to lose to no longer be considered overweight according to Body Mass Index (which I do not feel is a fair scale, just sayin)

I'd like to lose 23.6 more... But I know it's not going to be easy.

I've been doing this ON MY OWN. I used to attend weight watchers meetings, but since April it's been ME and ME.

I don't usually boast, but I just had to. Not just anyone understands the sense of accomplishment that comes with the loss of just a few pounds when you know you've worked hard towards it.... But YOU ALL do.

My Blessings to all, and thanks for listening to me :)

I'll go back to happy dancing on my own now.

41 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you x congratulations on the weight loss you should be so proud x great to hear motivational stories x

• Thank you!

• Fabulous and I don't mind if you shout it from the roof tops.

You have a right to be proud. You have every right to boast.Well done you πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you!

• Congratulations you should be shouting out about your achievement it is amazing and inspiring. Well done

• Thank you!

• Bravo! That is something to shout about! I would throw in a happy dance or two!

• Thank you!

• You must SHOUT what a fabulous feeling for you. I'm sure your journey had its ups and down but hold on to this moment forever ! Well done !!

• Thank you!

• Hi Potterbook,

Wow, this is FANTASTIC news! Many Congratulations on losing 51.6 pounds - that is incredible!!! I can completely understand you wanting to SHOUT about it - it is really really great!!!

So glad you posted about your achievements, and let us all know how you're doing. It's very inspiring to hear.

Wishing you continued success, and a great week ahead.

Do let us know if you'd like to have a weight loss badge to wear - I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's a great option to have a badge if you would like to have one, so please let either myself or moreless know if you'd like one. We could offer you a 3 stone badge - which I know doesn't mark the extra 9.6 pounds extra you've lost.

Anyway, many Congratulations!!!

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you, and that would be amazing.... My only question is, once I get those 9 + off, Can I get it changed to 4 Stone?

• Yes, it can be swapped as you progress, so I'll pop back with a 3 stone badge for you now, and when you're ready for the 4 stone one just let us know, and we will swap it for you!!!! :-)

• Thank you! Do I need to do anything?

• No, it's with you now!!!! Congratulations, it looks great!!! :-)

• Woohoo PotterBook, that's a fantastic achievement and my pom poms are waving wildly for you! :)

• Thank you!

• Well done that's an amazing achievement :)

• Thank you!

• Amazing!!! Congratulations, you are right to be proud, what an achievement πŸ˜€

• Thank you!

• Well done! How great that you will soon no longer be officially overweight. Your body is high fiving you right now. What's your secret to sticking at it for so long??

• Thank you, and honestly I wish I had a magical answer for you. I'm just tired of being tired. My body feels better, I am sick less, I look better... This time I just found a determination that I haven't found before. I'm also learning that it's not a diet, that this a way of life I need to follow,. So I treat myself to ice cream and pizza and Chinese. I bust my butt to get rid of it after, but It's like a fair payment. I can say this, if I can do this, anyone can. It's truly all in ones head. Find the motivation, and the willpower, and it can be anyone. You just need to want to do it, and believe that you CAN.

• Loving this attitude!! 😊😊😊

• Amazing, congratulations on your achievement, I'd say that's something to shout about! :-)

• Thank you!

• Well done potterbook. I'm dancing with you. You are an inspiration to those of us starting out

• Thank you! And you CAN do it!!

• Wao congratulations and keep going.. thumbs up

• Thank you!

• Well done! you dance your feet off as you deserve to feel fantastic after all your hard work. Congratulations on your success. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Bev

• That is absolutely worth SHOUTING about πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š very well done! Enjoy your happy dance, you deserve it 😊😊😊

• Congratulations ! You're not dancing alone !!

• congratulations! brilliantly well done!

• Awesome work.

• I have one question.

After losing that much weight do you noticed some sagging skin or exercise helped to tone up your skin muscles???πŸ€”

• You really should shout this more often because you're doing great !!

• Wow that is amazing a very well done you what an achievement xx

• Congratulations you !! Amazing achievement!! I can never seem to lose the last half a stone (go up and down), so let me know any tips to get there!

Good luck with the rest. Be proud and enjoy!

• Well done you! We need to see posts like yours......good luck on the rest of your journey....

You may also like...