away from home

away from home

today I'm not at home but pulling an all nighter at uni so I'm studying had at library and doing research for my proposal. Ive had 2 mochas from 1 till now and also had a flapjack when i got here but I've been walking around the library getting books to do work.

now I'm hungry so i have no clue what to eat or where to go. my brain is functioning right at the moment so i need to eat

by the way any one wanting to get a mocha don't they are disgusting. its like if you don't know anything like what coffees are good like me, i get a mocha because i don't know which ones is nicer don't get a mocha, they are disgusting. :(

I found a canteen so now I'm able to upload a picture of what il be having tonight

Last edited by

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi nsidra,

Your meal tonight looks really great! I hope you enjoy it. Good luck with your studies tonight, you're sounding very industrious and studious, and I hope you get everything done that you want to accomplish. :-)

I don't think I'd like a mocha anyway, as I think I tried one years ago and didn't like it. I can see you don't like them either, as you said it was disgusting.

Have a good evening.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...