Not feeling it today πŸ˜”

Not feeling it today πŸ˜”

I works out yesterday and today got up for uni with a back pain. Went to the university library and stayed there till a little after 5 photocopying notes and catching up on chosen topic reading "postmodernism" πŸ‘πŸ»

I had 2 cafe mochas one in the morning when I got to uni as I was feeling so cold and started to love that mocha and one while studying in the library the back pain started to progress 😑 As time went by

I went to the toilets oh it was a nightmare finding one and then to my embarrassment had to ask. I remember I saw this mirror in the girls and it was massive and I couldn't bare it I had to take not one or 2 but a few cheeky selfies and then sent a whole bunch to my friend as a laugh.

Now I have a terrible back pain. As promised I did get my new mirror so yay it came today another nightmare dragging it up the stairs but I got it up in the room where everything happens πŸ˜‚ so happy now I can take better selfies. It's a larg mirror with legs what more can a girl want πŸ˜‚

Another happy moment for me is that my 6kg medicine ball arrived so more work out πŸ‘πŸ» to me that's brilliant news.

But sadly I can't do any of my work out as I have a really terrible back pain due to working out yesterday night even did the stretching afterwards and nowI need to rest and miss out on a session and this is t good news it's really sad for me because I feel like I'm missing out on burning calories and I really wanted to use my medicine ball.

Now im stuck in bed resting my back. I wasn't going to go in to uni on the count of this but did as I had lectures on proposal writing and so much learning to do regarding one of my modules that I'm excited about.

I've added one of my selfies that I took today and it also has my weight loss transformation also thank fully the mirror is whole and clean and a clearer image of me πŸ‘πŸ»

Have a good evening and see you lovely people tommorow hopefully with better updates

Night night 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Nsidra,

This is a lovely photo of you! :-) I am sorry to hear you have back pain, that is not nice for you, and I hope you get better soon.

Take care, and wishing you a good sleep tonight.

Lowcal :-)

• Hiya, im sorry you are in pain, back pain is horrible. I hope you feel better soon. ☺ xx

• You look so happy 😜

• Don't overdo it until the back pain goes. Try lying on a soft carpet or mat, draw knees up towards your chest and rock from left to right giving your lower back a massage. Try just stretching or Pilates until you feel fitter. Hope you feel better soon.

You may also like...