Starting to get more serious about exercise

This is the beginning of my third week and I'm only now beginning to focus more on exercise. Have just completed the strength and flex exercises. I do a physically and mentally demanding job and I am genuinely tired when I get home. However, it was worthwhile this evening as I think I actually enjoyed the exercise. Good luck everyone for this week.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lea,

Fantastic that you're starting to get more serious about exercise. Well done for completing the Strength & Flex exercises. Glad you actually enjoyed the exercise this evening, even after your physically and mentally demanding day - it shows how good exercise can be - re-energising!

Wishing you continued success and hope you have a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• I have a mentally demanding job and quite often the last thing I want to do is summon up the will power to go and do exercise when I'd rather veg out in front of the telly. I am not really an exercise person, but ... I really do like the feeling I get when I have done a session, so I now exercise in front of the telly. So when the exercises are feeling a bit boring, I have something else to focus on and get me through it. Good luck to you, you sound as if you're getting into the groove!

You may also like...