Realizing how far ive come :)

Don't know where to start, so here we go, so from time to time when i reach new goals i evaluate everything and see whats next! so today i weighed myself and lost another 3lbs so i now weigh 14st 10.4lbs which means ive lost a little over 5stone (New Badge Please) ;D

I guess it takes time to sink in! and understanding that this is possible regardless what others say.... and just keep plodding on till i get there.. knowing ive come so far and seeing how things and people around me changes is all unfamiliar territory and its all for my happiness i guess, doing something for me and only me is the way forward

Last edited by

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi rjay95

You've done fantastic over 5 stone WOW well done you, and you are doing it for you and no-one else πŸ˜„πŸ‘

I'm so pleased for you and I'm sure Lowcal or moreless will be delighted to give you a 5 stone badge 😁

Mouse 🐭

• Hi Mouse

Thank you & yes time to put me first and focus on what i want, and yes i think the 5 stone badge suits me :)

• The badge certainly looks good on you πŸ‘Œ, as moreless has said, the 6 stone one will look better. In the meantime enjoy this one and keep putting on your health first πŸ˜„

Onwards πŸ‘‰ and downwards πŸ‘‡

• rjay95,

You deserve the badge! Congratulations on the weight loss. I've been trying to go down a little more, but I'm sure with all the running around I do for my job, it may eventually let me take off some of the weight that is still needing to come off!

• WOW BIG WELL DONE! Losing 5 stone won't have been easy but you did that and you should feel very proud!!!

• Thank you Sazkia, i am very much proud, didn't think it was possible but here i am

• Another stone bites the dust! Well done. You deserve a bit of celebration: πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒπŸΈπŸŽ€

• Thank you it certainly does, and here hoping there is many more to follow

• Well done you- big congratulationsπŸ‘ ☺

• 5 stone is a very big achievement, just think of all those pounds off your joints!

Sometimes the end is too far to see, just look hoe far you've come!

• Oh well done rjay, that's terrific news! I'll be absolutely delighted to upgrade your badge! You soooooo deserve it! :)

Many congratulations! :)

• Thank you Moreless and i think it suits me, have my eyes on the 6 stone loss though, onwards and downwards

• It does suit you rjay, but I think the 6st one will suit you much more! :)

• Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ you are doing brilliantly!

• Thank you Caz

• Oh my!! Very well done! That is excellent news 😊 You have done very well πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜Š

• Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I bet you feel so different now and it's inspiring to read others posts who too have had or have a lot to loose.

You are right only you can do this and do it for you that to is my mantra now.

Good luck getting the 6st badge but you will do that you have the right mindset.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

You may also like...