I'm now in the 12s!!!

Hi All! :)

I just wanted to shout out that I have now passed the TWO stone mark!! I am officially in the 12 stones!! :D

I have also been attending appointments these past three days and people that haven't seen me in a month have commented that I look like I've lost loads of weight so it's really staring to show - even though my housemate doesn't think I look any different...yeah, I go from 15 stone to 12 stone 13 lbs and he doesn't even notice. :( Anyway, other people have and some of them didn't even know I was on a diet so it was not just them being polite either!! ;) My size 18 clothes are really baggy now, I reckon a few more lbs and I'll be a comfortable size 16 but I haven't bought anything yet.

I hope everyone is well!

Last edited by

58 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations! :D

It's great fun when you start passing those stone marks and people start noticing. My sister noticed right away when I'd Skyped her over the summer as I hadn't video called her for awhile. My brother on the other hand, noticed nothing. My husband didn't really notice at first either. So maybe your housemate is just being a boy (they can be useless for these sorts of things! ;)

• Thank you, VickyDLM :D x

• Hi Sazkia super congrats! Great to cross that stone threshold. I hope you move down those 12s quickly and can get yourself some new threads soon. Great to know you really look different too. Hold onto that feeling :)

• Thanks Ruth! :)

I am thinking what to get myself as a reward; I treat myself for every stone I lose. I got myself a new gym/swim bag last time but think I want a new DVD or something this time! :D

• Great idea to mark the moment with a treat. Have fun deciding what to get! It's a lot of hard work so you definitely deserve it :)

• Well done Sazkia you are doing great. It's nice isn't it when people start to notice, bet you felt great. Well done on hitting the 2 stone mark. Have a lovely day.

Rose

• Yes, very nice!! :D

• Yippee πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š very well done! I can feel your delight 😊😊😊

• Thank you, Anna! I reward myself for every stone I lose so I just bought myself series 6 of medium; I am very happy and excited - can't wait for it to arrive! :D I like to watch DVDs in bed at night while reading, it's just my way to relax. :)

Here's to losing the third stone! :P

Sazkia x β™₯

• :-) how great is that - well done:-)

• Thank you suzybenj :)

• Well done Sazki

I am really pleased for you. Keep going πŸ‘size 16 wow!

πŸ’š

• I am only theorizing the size 16 based on how baggy my size 18s are becoming. :)

• And thank you. :D

• That's so wonderful for you and the comments are such a big boost that all your hard work is worth it. That size 16 won't take long , try the charity shops some bargains to be had until your at your target !

• Thanks Ganny :D That's very kind of you to suggest, I shall have a good look next time I'm near a charity shop! :D

• Well done - you should get a badge πŸŽ‰

• We can only have one badge though, can't we? I sort of want the badge that states 'I did it' which I think is the one you get if you get to a healthy BMI? I have 4 more stones to lose before I get to that! But thank you! :)

• Can you not get one for two stones and then change it when you get to three stones and so on?

Maybe moreless could let us know please? Actually I was going to ask you moreless if I could have one for 7lb please? It might spur me on to try harder for the last few pounds lol

• You certainly may isou! :)

Congratulations! :)

• Thank you 😊😊

• Sazkia, just let either myself or moreless know if you'd like a 2 stone badge, you can have as many badges as you like - progress up the badges - so just ask! :-)

Lowcal :-)

• Ohhh okay, cool. :D Yeah, I'd like the two stone badge then, please! :D Thank you!

• ok! :-)

• I'm pretty sure you can change badges! 1 stone can turn into 2 and 2 can turn into 3 etc.

• Yeah, I didn't know that before but lowcal just informed me I can progress! :D I'm feeling very happy about this - I get my very own badge! :P

• Yes, and it looks amazing on you!!! :-)

• Thank you, I love it! :D I've got a big smile on my face, I am very happy! :D

• just one at a time

• Woohoo Sazkia! Terrific news! WTG you! :)

isou7000 has beaten me to offering you a 2 stone badge, if you would like one :)

• We can only have one badge though, can't we? I sort of want the badge that states 'I did it' which I think is the one you get if you get to a healthy BMI? I have 4 more stones to lose before I get to that! But thank you! :)

• As Lowcal has stated Sazkia, you can only have 1 badge at a time, but you can have heaps before you reach the "I did it" stage! :)

• Yeah, just realised this and I'm very happy about it! I'm gonna opt for the two stone badge and then I'll progress. :D Thank you!! :)

• Look at you with your 2 stone badge! Looking great!

• ha yeah! :D

• Oh Sazki

Your badge suites you ☺

• Hi Sazkia,

Wow, this is brilliant!!! :-) Really well done! What fantastic news to hear - and glad your weight loss is really starting to show now. I bet you're looking forward to buying some new clothes to enjoy your new size.

Wishing you a great week.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you. x

• Wow Sazkia! 2 down, 4 to go! You are doing it! I am so glad for you. There is no stopping you now.

• Thanks IbenCopenhagen ! :) I'm very proud - just another four to go lmao! One step at a time though! :D

• Absolutely - one step at a time, but the overall picture here is pretty motivating too! You are doing exceptionally well.

• I have been at this for longer than you, but I have not lost two stone yet. And I have done very well myself (if I may say so). So you are doing very well.

• Well done sazkia two stone is fantastic :)

• Thank you. :)

• YAYYYYY! That is fantastic - well done and I am glad that some people are noticing now (it is hard for those that see you every day to notice the difference until you buy a new outfit or something)!

• He sees you every day so don't worry. As long as you feel fab. Well done you x x x

• Yeah, that must be it. I think I'll have to show a before and after photo to him so he can see the difference! :P I'll wait till I've lost more weight though! :)

• Yeah my fella said "think your boobs are getting smaller" I said "are you sure" and shoved them in his face bahahaha x

• haha I won't be doing that - he's my housemate and yuck, just no no no!!

LOL bet your fella is asking if your boobs have shrunk all the time now! :P lmao

• He has mentioned alot lol but I defo don't thino he'll be saying my rear looks smaller any time soon hehehehe πŸ˜‚

• *giggles uncontrollably!* No, I think you might be right there! :P

• Well done fantastic achievement you have done so well it won't be long before your asking for a 3 stone badge!!!!!!

• Thank you. :) I think I will like to have lost another stone by middle of November. We'll find out whether I achieve that soon enough! ;)

• Woop woop! Fantastic! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• That is a brilliant achievement well done

• Excellent sazkia,

You are achieving what you want.

Very well done.

• Thanks, Alli! :)

• Wow well done what an achievement I bet you've gone down 2 dress sizes they say 1 dress size for every stone gone you've done an amazing job xx

You may also like...