Sorry Kent it was only me . X

I've been off the Internet for a few days sorting out a family problem, but all is well now and I'm raring to go again. Anywho I just want to apologise to the good people of Kent. Don't worry it was not an earthquake you heard this morning, it was me skipping πŸ˜†. I managed 4 1/2 skips without tripping up and that is a record for me! It was fun and the look on my Husbands face was a picture. My steps are on average 6,500 a day which is a great leap forward ( no pun intended) and slightly off topic I'm managing to eat all but about 100 of my calories a day. Feeling really good and hopefull. X

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Glad the family problem is sorted and that you are back. You made me smile because Mr Slimpickings came home with a prezzy for me, a weighted skipping rope. Now when I was little I used to skip for hours and I mean hours. I am impressed by your skips because it kills doesn't it. I have built up to ten skips now without nearly putting myself in A and E. I can only imagine what the neighbours must think!! Keep going as it meant to be fantastic exercise. Xx

• Well done Bobbivee on managing to skip πŸ˜€ I tried to do that once and nearly fell on my face !!!

Sounds like you have a great exercise plan and its great to hear your managing to eat nearly all your calorie allowance ... well done you πŸ‘πŸ’–

• Hi Bobbivee,

Fantastic that you have started skipping, and no tripping, really good! Glad you're feeling really good and hopeful - wishing you a lovely weekend, it's nearly here!

Lowcal :-)

• Hi, pleased things are sorted, well done on the exercise and on the calories!

• Well done on the skips and the steps you are doing great!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

In my last job I used to run a exercise class for 4-7 year olds it made the kids laugh to see a 50+ woman attempting to skip around the hall also we used the hoola hoop and try as I might can I hoola hoop no! and no amount of practicing got me anywhere lol😁😁😁😁

• I used to hoolahoop but wont try it now as I don't want my Husband to have his 3rd heart attack, he laughed enough with the skipping.

Also I'm glad I was wearing a sports bra or I may have knocked myself out. Xx😊

• Oh my, I know what you mean, I have lost 33lbs and still not a centimetre off the boobs😁😁 Moorless gave me the name of a sports bra and thank goodness she did I can now move a little faster without the bouncy bouncy thump of boobs moving in the wrong direction.

Laughter is the best medicine for your hubby keep skipping lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Rofl 😊 This really made me chuckle! Well done on your skipping, you managed about 4 more than I could!! Lol 😊😊😊

You may also like...