Simple picking this is your suggestion implemented. Phase 1. Phase 2 will follow. THANK YOU

Simple picking this is your suggestion implemented. Phase 1. Phase 2 will follow. THANK YOU

Hi

I have followed yoursuggestion today all I have done is adapted the veg from yesterday and mashed the sweet potatoes opposed to slicing. It's still in the oven I will photo the finished meal for your approval ☺

Picture of today ingredients and I have substituted the mince for low fat with haricot beans. Not had that before.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Trulyplumptious those ingredients look mega tasty - you are making me feel hungry. It's pasta with homemade ratatouille sauce for my tea tonight won't be as colourful as yours though.

• Oh Thank you yes it was lovely. My first time cooking and eating sweet potatoes and real chillies opposed to chilli powder.

MR T loved it also. ☺

• Hope you like it. Chuffed to bits that you trusted in my suggestion. Xx. All your prepared veg remind me of a cookery programme!! Xx

• Yes Simplepickings it was delicious thank you for your suggestion. We will be having it again without a doubt.👍💕

• I do a similar dish but with a bolognaise base and sliced Charlotte potatoes. That's nice too. Xx

• Oh that sounds lovely again Simplepickings 😊 You will have to share your recipe. ☺

• OK, just call me Delia!! Dry fry the 5% fat mince in a non stick frying pan and chuck in the following: a chopped onion, teaspoon of lazy garlic, decent squirt of tomatoes puree and a veg stock cube. Let it brown off and then add a tin of chopped tomatoes, some oregano and veg of your choice eg courgettes, mushrooms etc. Let it simmer for 20 mins on a low heat. Par boil Charlotte potatoes and then slice them and put on the bolognaise in a pyrex dish. Sprinkle on some dried parsley over the top and bake for 20 mins. Yummy.

• Oh Simplepickings may present as Delia but inside i believe there is a Nigela waiting to come out.

Oh that also sounds good. I will have to give that a go next week.

Thank you enjoy the rest of your evening. 💕

• Looks yummy 😊 I love to cook as well as eat and feel certain it is what's sustaining me on the journey 😊😊😊

You may also like...