Weight Loss NHS
78,486 members41,966 posts

Start of a new journey - day 1

So today is day 1 of my new journey to both mental and physical health. I have got an induction at the local gym this morning 😖 And I have signed up to do an online course on wellbeing and nutrition which I will start when I get back from the gym (if I survive it, lol). Wish me luck x

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello, nice to meet you! I think everyone is on the way to work, but I have a morning off!

New beginnings are always exciting, I'm sure the gym will be great, and the course sounds fab. I wish you well, and look forward to chatting on here again.

Ruby8 :-)

1 like

Let us know how it goes

1 like

Your course sounds interesting, you'll have to let us know how it goes. Any chance of a link?

Good luck, you're definitely heading the right direction. Good luck! :)

1 like

Hi, the site is called futurelearn.com and the course is called Nutrition and Wellbeing. Its a free 4 week course, 3 hours a week but you might have to wait for the next one to start as week 1 is already completed. Hope this helps x

3 likes

That's great, thanks. I'll have to have a look. :)

1 like

I've just started it too 😊 Looks like it's going to be good 😊

Good luck in your journey Rosieb10 😊

1 like

Excellent, good luck to you too 😀 Maybe see you on futurelearn X

Welcome and good luck Rosieb10!!! I just completed week 1 so I am quite new as well. We can do it!! :)

1 like

good luck, with this and your course. I did some online last winter so will be signing up again soon. 😊

1 like

Thanks for all your messages. I survived the gym, think I might ache tomorrow though 😉 X

2 likes

Fantastic! Well done you! x

Just in case you hadn’t realised, this post is two years old, so you may not receive the replies you expect. 🙂

1 like

Hey Rosie, could you let me know what was the name of the course and if it worked? So overwhelmed by all different nutritionnal guidance out there...

sorry just read all the thread and found the name..

You may also like...