Start of a new journey - day 1

So today is day 1 of my new journey to both mental and physical health. I have got an induction at the local gym this morning ๐Ÿ˜– And I have signed up to do an online course on wellbeing and nutrition which I will start when I get back from the gym (if I survive it, lol). Wish me luck x

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hello, nice to meet you! I think everyone is on the way to work, but I have a morning off!

New beginnings are always exciting, I'm sure the gym will be great, and the course sounds fab. I wish you well, and look forward to chatting on here again.

Ruby8 :-)

• Let us know how it goes

• Your course sounds interesting, you'll have to let us know how it goes. Any chance of a link?

Good luck, you're definitely heading the right direction. Good luck! :)

• Hi, the site is called futurelearn.com and the course is called Nutrition and Wellbeing. Its a free 4 week course, 3 hours a week but you might have to wait for the next one to start as week 1 is already completed. Hope this helps x

• That's great, thanks. I'll have to have a look. :)

• I've just started it too ๐Ÿ˜Š Looks like it's going to be good ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good luck in your journey Rosieb10 ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Excellent, good luck to you too ๐Ÿ˜€ Maybe see you on futurelearn X

• Welcome and good luck Rosieb10!!! I just completed week 1 so I am quite new as well. We can do it!! :)

• good luck, with this and your course. I did some online last winter so will be signing up again soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks for all your messages. I survived the gym, think I might ache tomorrow though ๐Ÿ˜‰ X

You may also like...