My first post op Happy (but slow) Mile

I have just done my first 'Happy' one Mile indoor walk 😊 (I put my own music on and went slowly and carefully) It took me a wee while (about 30 mins 😜) but I feel fantastic!

I checked my weight loss records and despite recent setbacks I am still on target for under 10 stone by my silver wedding in February ❀️

And the absolute icing on the cake is my waist is 92 cm, a total loss of 20 whole cm 😊

Happy happy happy 😊😊😊

31 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Awww! Well done you glad you are feeling so positive and getting back into the swing of things so to speak. πŸ’

Keep listening to your body and don't overdo things but going as you are you will see yourself under 10 stone by February for that silver wedding.

It's my 36th wedding anniversary in October ( I married too young ) can't believe it's been that long people have got out of jail quicker lol!!!!

Hope you have a lovely sunny Sunday ( yea the suns out today!🌞 )

Best wishes Bev

• Oh my Itsbab 36 years is amazing ❀️ This is my second marriage (3rd serious relationship) and I never imagined to still be so happy 😊 It's funny isn't it how you feel the same inside then you catch sight of yourself in a mirror !!! Lol 😊

Have a lovely day yourself 😊

Ps where are you from? I'm from Derbyshire but living in Scotland, but you remind me so much of my friend Bev from Derby 😊

• Hi I live on the Notts/Derbyshire border Sutton in Ashfield but I can remember you saying you came from Derby I keep looking for property around the Matlock/Bakewell area but the prices are so high, I think I may have to relocate somewhere less expensive. We went to the Lake District a few weeks ago and just ventured into Gretna Green so I could show my daughters the place.

• Yeah, Derbyshire very expensive, that's partly why we moved so far north πŸ˜• It's lovely up here but a long trip to visit family 😊

My best pal from school lives in Beeston (Nottm) 😊

• My friend also used to live in Beeston Rylands but has since moved more local to me, someone on our street moved up Scotland a while ago to start a B&B as it was so reasonable but they went up in the highlands. Hope you. Are doing ok and recovering well.

• That is fantastic Anna61, what a shrinkage!!! You must be over the moon with that and well done on the walking but make sure you look after yourself too post op, sounds like you are doing fab!! :)

• Thank you 😊 It's a balancing act between feeling full of energy and then having done too much! So far so good 😊

onwards and downwards

• Wow well done Anna61, so proud of you and your positive attitude you are an inspiration. Silver wedding her she comes 🍾🍾

• Thank you 😊

• That's fantastic Anna well done :)

• Thank you 😊

• Well done you ! With such a positive attitude, I have no doubt that you'll make it to under 10st for February.

• You have such faith!! 😊 Thank you

• you are doing brilliantly well! x x

• Thank you 😊 Xx

• Hi Anna61 :)

Great post and I am so happy for you. :D Big well done and keep going, you're an inspiration! :)

Sazkia x β™₯

• Thank you Sazkia 😊😊😊

• Sounds like you are back on track Anna61 - great to hear things are going well! Better warn all the relatives not to buy you chocs for Christmas this year....with that February target in mind.

• The mind pictures what we talk about; better to ask relatives (and ourselves for that matter) to buy some nuts for example, than what not to buy.

• Good idea!! Maybe vouchers towards new outfit? 😊😊😊

• Hi Concerned

Very deep ☺

• Hehe 😊 Most people know not to buy me chocolate . . Gin or cheese I may struggle with!! Lol 😊

• Don't struggle with the cheese, I can support you there :-)

• It's so good you're focusing so much on getting your fitness back post op. I wonder if your recovery would have this same level of focus without this forum. And excellent bonus to know your weight loss is on track too :)

• This forum is so inspiring 😊 Just the challenges alone keep me focused on gently improving week by week 😊😊😊

• Congratulations Anna, so pleased for you πŸ’•

• Thank you isou7000 😊

• Well done Anna on doing your Happy mile that's brilliant. Nice to know your still on target with your weight loss after your recent set back and 20cm loss around the waist, your having a great day. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Rose

• Thank you Rose 😊 And you too 😊

• OMG thats great, I want your determination LOL, but seriously well done and keep it up x.

• Still doing a happy mile every morning plus my exercise bike 😊 Wakes me up 😊😊😊

You may also like...