Intermittent Fasting ~ Good Results!

Hello All,

I have been using the Intermittent Fasting method in order to lose weight. I've been doing it for 5 weeks now and have lost 23 pounds (i.e. 10.45 kg).

If anyone is interested in trying it I recommend visiting these sites to learn more:

My incentive for starting this diet was to loose weight before my daughter's forthcoming wedding as well as getting my blood pressure and type 2 diabetes under better control. I shall keep going for as long as possible just to see how much more I can lose.

I must say, it is not easy to tolerate the "hunger pains", but it has been well worth it now that I have some very good results to show. It is these results that are keeping me going and is by far the best weight loss method that I have tried to date.

3 Replies

• Hi,

It sounds like you're doing really well and I'm in deep admiration! I started doing the same over a year ago with a flatmate and although it was very hard-we motivated each other. Sadly, when I moved,I just couldn't motivate myself to do the same by myself...I am going to try again!

Keep up the great work!

Ish x

• Hello Ishara, Thanks for those kind words.

It's not easy to maintain self-motivation on any diet plan as I have found in the past. But with Intermittent Fasting there are results from day one and most days a small amount is lost, for me this is the driving force. Perhaps you too could try using the weighing scales to help you? That works for me.

Good luck.

• Hi,

Thank you for your kindness-I feel inspired to start again from tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Ish x

You may also like...