Very happy

..... Well today I had enrolement day at university and met up with my friend to walk down and get enrolled at uni. The first thing she noticed my weight.

She was seeing me after 5 months and she said I lost so much weight which made me so pleased and proud of why I accomplished for all that hard work.

After enrolling I then sat on the bus to city centre because it's quite far from uni and then sneaked in a small LISS

How was everyone's Wednesday 😊

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • So glad your friend noticed and complimented you 😊 Great start to the new term 😊

• Lovely start to your new term.

• I'm really glad you got such a nice compliment on your weight loss from your friend - what a great start to the new term!

Wednesday has been a good day! Here's to a great Thursday - all being well. :-)

• My best thing was handing in my FINAL assignment -it's taken all summer and have been cooped up in back bedroom slaving over laptop while seeing neighbours sunbathing and going for bike rides. Shall now concentrate on more running and eating less. Huge congratulations on your noticeable weight loss -enjoy your new term!

You may also like...