Just did week one, first attempt of strength and stretch

Oh my goodness I didn't realise how out of touch I am with exercise. I know I walk but this just pushes you further.

Well I'll keep going, I've to do at least 3 of these for the first week. I just wish I knew how to turn it off but I'll learn. Thanks to instructions earlier I have learnt a little 😬😬

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Cockneyblue,

Great that you've completed Week 1 of the Strength and Flex programme. Hope you enjoyed it! Great to hear you're intending to keep going, and hope you learn how to turn it off.

Wishing you more enjoyable sessions!

Lowcal :-)

• No I'm sorry Lowcal not a whole week, just the first whole exercise, I've only done it once. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but thank you for encouraging me to do the next two for the first week. That's if I can get up out of the chair now. It was fun thoughπŸƒ

• Lol πŸ˜‚

• Hi cockneyblue,

You have taken the first step and now you will start enjoying after few sessions.If you are having pain listen to your body and take some rest.

Give gap of 1,or 2 days between each session it will help yur soreness.

Best of luck for your next work out.

• Thank you for your support, my husband walked off and left me with my arms in the air or doing knees bend I think it was too much exercise for him πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Keep at it, I've just completed week 1 session 2 (after a 2 day gap) and can tell you it gets easier, I didn't collapse on the couch with sore muscles this time.

• Ok MW50 session 2 on Tuesday. I did enjoy itπŸƒπŸƒ

You may also like...