Weight Loss NHS
72,004 members • 38,684 posts

Bring it on!

Bring it on!

Walked to the supermarket today, 4.5 miles, last days 'training' before the big event starts tomorrow. I'm doing the Walk 🚶 All Over Cancer event, 10,000 steps every day for 30 days of September, so approx 150 miles. Hoping to raise £500, so wish me luck!

14 Replies
oldest • newest

Go you Caz, I know you can do it! Happy walking! :)

PS have you started putting all your posts in the Scenic Routes Topic yet? :)

1 like

thanks, duh, I put it in exercise.... wish we could use more than 1 tag.

1 like

changed it to scenic routes just for you 😊

2 likes

Well done! I wish they could go into more than one too. Something else to put to the tech team :)

1 like

I am going to ask them that - you've reminded me, and I'll send them the request now to see if they can help us out with it. :-)

1 like

Good luck Caz28, you can do it. I am also doing the same during September so we will have to cheer each other on as we go along.

2 likes

great!

1 like

Hi Caz,

Wishing you lots of luck for your Walks - and hope you enjoy each and every one of them.

Lowcal :-)

1 like

Good Luck Caz .

Hi Caz

You don't need luck you can do this I have faith in your determination. 🐢

I Caz - I Can ☺👟👑

1 like

Good luck caz you can do it :)

1 like

Sounds a great idea for raising money and also getting fitter Caz28 . Sure you will easily be able to do it after all the training you have been doing, I enjoy seeing your photos of the walks.. Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on.

1 like

thanks everyone! For some strange reason I'm a bit nervous?! and all your lovely comments have really helped 😊

Good luck Caz, that is brilliant :-)

1 like

You may also like...