About to start the 12 week weight loss Programme

I am about to start the 12 week weight loss programme. Lost 1 stone 10 lbs last year in about 3 months and then fractured a bone in my foot. Was off work for 11 weeks and put 10 lbs back on but have kept a stone off since that time. I will find it very difficult to stick to this partly because I do a very demanding job and get very tired at times. However the fact that I have kept a stone off gives me some encouragement. I have another 3 stone 6 lbs to lose but my initial target will be to lose 1 stone 6 lbs. Hope to use this site as often as possible to help to keep me going. I know the weight loss will make me feel a lot healthier because carrying escess weight is in itself very tiring. Good luck to everyone.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've just printed off everything to start got 4 stone to lose but aiming for 1st to start with. Good luck 😊

• I piled weight on (an already overweight body) after ankle surgery last year, so I can sympathise 😕

But I have turned my life around and so can you, just sensible eating and gradual increasing movement, 😊 Good luck and very best wishes 😊

• Welcome and good luck 😊

• Hi and welcome Lea :)

Take a look at the Pinned Posts section, to the right of your screen (bottom, if you're using a mobile) and have a look at the Welcome Newbies thread, it has a link to the NHS 12 week plan, which is a guide to healthy living, rather that a specific diet plan.

Look at the Topics section beneath that, for posts that could answer any questions you may have.

Consider joining any, or all, of our challenges, as they're fun and motivating.

Join us for the monday group weigh-in. If you follow Lowcal and myself , you'll be notified when we post the thread. However, the latest thread can always be found in the events section, to the right of the home page.

Be active on the forum, as that's where we exchange ideas and get our daily dose of motivation and inspiration :)

Wishing you all the very best :)

You may also like...