On holiday

Well here we are in Cyprus for 6 weeks.. This is going to be a challenge.

We swim every morning in the sea for 30 mins and back for breakfast bacon egg tomatoes.. And half a lovely fresh cooked baguette. Now seems a lot bot won't eat till about five.. I between fruit and drinks ..we are in a villa so doing own cooking most of the times.

We are not going to be greedy but have a little extras on holiday but will swim and walk in and among . We got to out desired weight and probably will put on a few pounds but still being very careful.. Will updat when we get back with the good/ bad news.. But we are both determined so think it will be good news

2 Replies

• Lucky you..Enjoy your holiday..You seem really focused.Having the breakfast you talked about fills us up for the day.Plus swimming amd walking will be amazing.Have a lovely time.Wish I was there however the weather is lovely here today so I have created my own holiday zone now sunbathing in the garden heaven...however I did get up early and go to gym first even though I have a few days off.So now enjoying the sun.Happy Tuesday.C x

• Sounds like a very sensible and achievable plan, it is possible to enjoy a holiday and not pile weight on! Enjoy 😊😊😊

You may also like...