Am I losing too much weight?😕

Last week i decided to go on a diet. I am 5,5 and when I started I was 130 pounds. That is seen as a healthy weight but I still looked a bit chubby around my thighs and bum. So I started cutting down on junkfood and snacking. I eat three meals a day and I never feel hungry. I stepped on the scales today (it's been a week since I started the diet) and I now weigh 116! That's almost a stone! I don't think I should be losing that much. I feel constantly dizzy and tired and just horrible..is it because I'm losing weight too fast?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That doesn't sound right at all! What are you eating and drinking each day. Are you exercising too? If you are feeling dizzy and tired then I would make an appointment with your GP and get checked out and some advice on your diet in general.

• Cutting out junk food and snacking shouldn't leave you feeling dizzy and tired. Are you sure you are eating enough? Are you drinking enough water?

A check up with your GP may be a good idea if this carries on.

• I think I am eating enough and I drink a lot of water too, so I'm not too sure what's going on 😕thank you for your advice and I will definitely be going to my GP if this continues

• Tiredness and dizziness can caused by many things, definitely see you GP 😊

• You've had good advice above. You dont say how old you are or how tall, or how active , but I'd guess "eating enough" should definitely not be less than 1400 calories so if it is less than that you're probably missing out on vital minerals/vitamins.

You may also like...