Now for week 3 :)

I'm so super motivated for this week. Having started the 12 week plan a week and a half ago I have now gone fron 22st 10lbs to 21st 13lbs shedding 11lbs in all. I feel better in myself having got my 5 a day for nearly all that time.

Last weeks stats:

Average cal per day: 2214

Weekly steps: 64925

Distance traveled: 30.8 miles

I've enjoyed some lovely food and I'm looking forward to another great week. I have my appointment today with the weight ppl at the docs so hopefully they will be pleased with my progress too

Good luck to you all this week

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done you have a right to be happy with your fantastic loss.. Fabulous โ˜บ

• Really well done. You deserve it you have worked hard xx am about to step on my scales any minute. Will let you know xx

• Well done - that's amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done, good amount of loss and healthy eating that's the way i am trying to get it done.

• Brilliant !!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ 3lbs more and a stone gone, target for next time? Treat if met? Go for it, it is working for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Bev

• Your doing brilliant Crimson85j 11lbs loss that's great. Have a lovely week.

• well done, that's great.

• Update; back from the docs and I found the whole thing a bit odd. I hadn't even sat down when she asked me "weight watchers or slimming world". I thought I was going for advice etc. They don't give weight advise any more she replied to my shock. So long and short of it is I will have a pass for weight watchers coming and a half price ticket to my local leisure centre. Glad for the help but not thrilled that the health assistance doesn't help ppl with weight anymore ๐Ÿ˜•

You may also like...