My First Mini-Goal Smashed!

Hi all,

I have today smashed my first mini-goal, to get to 14 stone! I weighted myself today and I am 13 stone and 13 & 3/4 lbs!!! I am so happy! :D PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

As my reward I have treated myself to a gym/swim bag, just have to wait for it to arrive. :D It's shocking bright pink and water proof so ideal for when I go swimming. :D

I feel so proud of myself! :D

My next mini goal is to get to 13 stone. ;)

Sazkia x

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woohoo Sazkia! WTG you! :)

Why not make your next mini goal 13.5st and get a shocking pink cozzie to match that bag?!! :)

Keep up the great work! Onwards and downwards! :)

• HA I might just do that! :P

Thank you. :D

• Good for you!! :)

• I just checked my BMI I have gone from 39.6 to 37!! That's still classed as obese but that's trimmed it a bit ! ;)

• Yaaaaay! Go you! You're getting there! :)

• Well done Sazika,

Happy for you, you are doing great.

Keep it up.

• Cheers, I intend to do exactly that! :D I'm having so much fun too which is a massive help. :)

• Well done so very pleased for you , keep up the good work

Congratulations xx

• Thank you! :)

• Yeah!!!!! Well done it is so nice to get into another stone zone feels like your hard work is really paying off. Party here for you πŸΎπŸ¨πŸŽˆπŸ°πŸ¦πŸŽˆπŸ‘―πŸŽˆ

• YEAH!!! HA, it feels great! Thank you very much! :D

• Brilliant! well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you, Caz! :)

• Well done Sazkia, your doing great. good luck with the next mini goal you will soon be there. Have a good weekend.

• Thank you, you too. :D

• Well done Sazkia !!!! I'm waving my pom poms wildly for you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Onwards and downwards to your next goal πŸ˜€

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰

• Whoop whoop πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š very well done 😊 And I love the sound of your new bag πŸ’œπŸ‘™β€οΈπŸŠπŸΌπŸ’™

• It has arrived and I love it. :D Thank you, Anna! β™₯

You may also like...