Hello All! :D

I've just got back from my first class; boxercise!! It was INTENSE and I couldn't do a lot of the exercises so the instructor altered a lot of it for me but everyone was really kind, funny and encouraging. I was not the only new person there so that helped too! :D

I WILL be going to next week's class because although I really struggled a lot I also had an amazing time!! :D

I am so enjoying being healthy and I don't feel like I am missing out on much while dieting either because I am being so active!

I hope you have all had an amazing day!!

Sazkia x

11 Replies

• Fantastic Sazkia! Well done you! You have exactly the right attitude and are bound to go far! :)

• Hi Moreless,

Thank you, that's kind. :) I am really enjoying getting active. :D

How are you? :)

Sazkia x

• Hang onto that feeling, it's great! :)

I'm very well thank you and like you, appreciating the new healthier, more active me :)

• That's great, I really am happy for you. BIG well done to you also! :)

• Thank you so much! :)

• Sazkia, you are doing so well! I remember clearly reading your first post where you were feeling so low. Look at you now! You are turning your life around! I am so glad for you.

• Hi Iben! :D

Thank you, that means a lot. :) I feel so happy and being a member of this community has been a BIG part of that!

I hope your running is going well too! ;)

Sazkia x

• It is going really well, thank you :-) And you are not the only one who benefits immensely from being here. I am a running addict as well as a healthunlocked addict :-)

• Ha, well finally an addiction that feels good and is good to be addicted to!! Healthunlocked addicts rock! ;)

• Sounds fab 😊 Well done you 😊

• Thanks Anna61! ;)

You may also like...