Hello. I am on day 1 today and really keen. I am sure I will derive inspiration and motivation from you all. Exercise will be my bugbear as I am naturally lazy in that department and will probably find excuses. Go for a run!!! My motivation is that I can no longer wear my "nice" clothes. Any advice on avoiding the temptation of Saturday night glasses of wine? (It's seldom just one glass). Looking forward to joining you. Thanks.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, I wasn't a great one for exercise either, but I started walking, got myself a step tracker and do in excess of 10,000 steps a day now - it's addictive and the tracker is great motivation. I also do Leslie Sansones walking videos ( you tube) started with the mile one and the 1 mile happy walk and can now manage the 3 mile one on a good day! I don't drink wine but do enjoy a white rum and diet coke or two, I just include in my calories for the day.

• Thank you very much. That sounds like a great idea. I think that you've given me some good advice.

• Tryphenia I am unable to exercise but just stick to your calories I'm sure you will be fine!! No wine tho xx

• Thank you Pamed, will do. I won't want to undo any weight loss so will stick with diet coke which I like anyway.

You may also like...