Love my new fitbit

I am so pleased with myself today because one of my daughters brought me a Fitbit yesterday for my birthday. I thought there was no way I would be able to reach 1000 steps with my 2 new knees, but today I gave it a go. To my amusement and joy I walked 10.198 step / 7.08km by taking my dog for a walk, shopping and walking to my sisters. I am feeling so pleased with myself considering at the start of this year I struggled to walk across my living room. Hope everyone as had a good day too.

Rose

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow well done Rose! I too had a fit bit bought me for my birthday in June and I love it too. I think the only thing that irritates me is wearing it in bed but then again I love to see my sleeping pattern which I might add is horrendous. You so deserve to be pleased with yourself, keep on walking!πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ‘

• That's great news 😊 Very well done! Go you! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

• Hi, and well done with the steps! I too have a Fitbit and am totally addicted to it. I find myself running on the spot at 10.00 at night if I haven't reached my target for the day (so sad). I walked over 8 miles yesterday and got the 20,000 steps badge. I was so pleased.

I find the little gadget so motivational - it really makes me think about my exercising, especially when it is raining.

I hope you continue to enjoy the Fitbit, and improve your walking.

• good for you Rose! that is a massive achievement :-)

You may also like...