I have been loosely following the NHS plan now since April. I have re-thought my diet and try to eat healthily and have joined the gym (which, I hasten to add, I do actually use). It's all going pretty well. Easier than anticipated to be honest, however, I can no longer tolerate the yummy things I used to love such as cake, chocolate, pastry etc, etc. My brain still insists I like these things but once they are in my mouth, all I can taste is sugar or fat (depending on what's in there), and it absolutely turns on me, much to my disgust. Alas, I am truly afeared that I will never again be able to enjoy the lushness of a beautifully crafted chocolate! Has anyone else experienced this or do I just have highly bizarre tastebuds? Will the enjoyment of chocolate ever return or will I be stuck with an unrequited love forever??