Cause I'm hungry 🍴❀️

Because I want to avoid pasta , today I have decided to have "green beanese" and that's because I love spaghetti bolognese πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

200 gr of turkey minced meat

1 onion

12 tomato cherry

4 spoons of tomato soup

Olive oil

Smoked paparika

BBQ seasoning

Fried everything together , then let it boil with water . And I use green beans as spaghetti .

Drink is made out of 2 🍊 and 1 🍎, some ice and water and everything was blended . ❀️

Been to the gym , done cardio for 1h 25 min , done 6000 steps , had my 2l of πŸ’¦ And now I'm a bit tired and I play with Rufus who's a fat cat that will never go on a diet .

Have a lovely night everyone πŸ’

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Roxi,

It's lovely to see you back here again - we missed your lovely photos and delicious meal ideas - I know I did! This looks delicious and a really great recipe.

Great that you've been to the gym and done your exercise - plus drinking your water (like the icon for that - really good!!). Enjoy playing with Rufus - he sounds like a fun cat.

Have a great night.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanx a lot Lowcal , I'm happy to be back ❀️😘

How are you ?

• I am good thanks Roxi. I've had a nice day - managed to do a run this morning, so that was good! It's a beautiful sunny day - and a lovely evening, so it's nice.

Hope you enjoy your evening.

Lowcal :-)

• If you don't have one already, I would suggest you get a spiralizer! I have a small one (this one: politiken.dk/plus/shop/gast... and I simply love it. I make zucchini spaghetti at least once a week and sometimes I use a little bit of wholewheat spaghetti and mix it up with zucchini spaghetti to make a huge portion!

• I should get one ❀️ Maybe I will find it on Amazon

• Roxi your dinner looks and sounds yummy πŸ˜€ I could lick my phone ... but I won't!!!

Glad you've had a good day today exercising πŸƒπŸ‘

Hope you and Rufus enjoyed your playtime together 🐺

Claire x

• Great idea, havng the green beans! You've done well with all that exercise today! Enjoy relaxing with Rufus.

• Thank you Caz28 ❀️❀️❀️

I've had and eye on you and I saw that you're doing a great job in your journey x that's brilliant 😘

• thanks RoxiGoesSkinny , I've missed you, hope you are feeling happier today x

• Lots of hugs for you Caz28 ❀️❀️❀️

• Oh that looks good! My fat cat Charlie obviously recognised a kindred spirit in Rufus too ... :-) :-)

You may also like...