Good news but bad news at the same time

Hi Everyone,

Being gluten intolerant bread, pasta, pizza was off the menu (if you tasted gluten free stuff like cardboard)

On Monday I visited Bent's Garden Centre and found amazing bread buns I contacted the company that make it and well they gave me a contact in Darwen who sell dips/pate/ pizza base/pasta/lasagne/italian deli meat and will order the bread for me. Yay well before then it was of the menu so it was good carbs etc, now it is back on the menu going to be hard my favourite foods.

So good and bad.

Good luck to all

4 Replies

• Have you tried Udi's brand food? Really good and stays together.

• Hi, no I have not but just googled it and only place is Holland and Barret's but basic stuff. Where do you buy it from.

• Do you have a Whole Foods nearby you? You can get the bread and other GF items there and in some other stores.

• Hi Gottodothis. My Mum is gluten intolerant and it has taken a while for her to find decent replacements for gluten based products. So glad you have found a supply of food that you enjoy. We often all eat gluten free as it is easier and I don't like Mum feeling the odd one out. I know Pizza Express now do gluten free pizzas but we have yet to try them :)

You may also like...