Over the moon

Had a brilliant week my hip problems are getting so much better the back pain that was agony has gone My hip still hurts but nothing like it did and I can see the end in sight and me getting back to my walks

Weighed myself this morning and lost another 3lbs so 5lbs in total Its made such a difference being on this forum and the motivation it's given me Going to a BBQ tomorrow must be very good mustn't undo my hard work

Good luck and happy weekend to everyone πŸ˜€

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Really pleased to hear your pain has eased. Well done on losing 5lb. Have a great bbq, I have total faith in your staying good.

Have a good and happy weekend everyone. πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you very much I think if I didn't have this support I might not be so good tomorrow

Have a happy weekend 😊

• Isn't it great when the scales begin to drop? :)

I would say that less pain is a great incentive to keep going. You'll get there in the end, we all will. Just have to keep plugging away at it.

• Thanks yes it's the greatest feeling to see the scales go down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can't wait to get walking again get my MRI results Tues so hope it won't be too long before I can start

If I can lose it whilst being unable to do exercise then I'm so hopeful for once I get going again

Great to have the support

All the best πŸ˜€

• Well done with the 3lb loss Cat33 your doing great. Hope your hip feels better soon and you enjoy your BBQ tomorrow, let hope you get good weather. I didn't have a good day yesterday messed up with the amount of calories I had, but back on track today. Enjoy your weekend.

• Thank you Glad you are back on track

Have a happy weekend

😍

• Pleased you are feeling better and well done on the weight loss! Have a lovely week end and hope the MRI results are favourable.

• Thanks very much You have a lovely weekend too 😊

• Very well done 😊 Great result.

One tip I heard for BBQ (and buffets) is to take a plate for your food, fill it, and then eat what's on your plate but don't go back for more. I used to 'pick' at these events, repeatedly going back 'just for a little bit' and then at the end I had no idea how much I had actually eaten, probably way too much! πŸ˜•

Good luck and have a lovely evening 😊

• That's a good tip as at BBQs it's always easy to go back for more I'm determined to be good as I'm so thrilled to be on my way to a happier me

My daughter in law to be came over today told her how much I'd lost she was pleased for me She said "I must be careful too " She's a gorgeous size 10 😊

Thanks Anna have a great weekend

Sheila 😍

• Well done 5lbs lighter!πŸ‘ Hope the sun shines for your barbecue event hope you have a lovely time.😊

• Thank you for your support

Have a lovely weekend

Night night x

• Hurrah you are doing it!!!!! Keep going...x

You may also like...