Cat33

Rang my surgery this morning to see if my MRI results are in the receptionist could only tell me it said" No further action required "So Yipppeee I have to see my doctor next week to have it explained but looks like it has been a soft tissue injury I'm feeling much better today too and can finally see me getting back to normal πŸ˜€

Its amazing as its like a big weight lifted off me I can now look forward and get back on track with my eating no more sitting around feeling sorry for myself and reaching for a cuppa and a biscuit or should I say biscuits to cheer me up Hopefully I can get back to my walks soon 😊😊😊

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant newsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Thank you Rosie Hope your day is going well

• Thanks cat33 just having a quiet day i hope you are having a good dayπŸ˜ƒ rosie xx

• Fantastic news for you! lets hope we get some sunny weather soon then you can enjoy your walks even more.πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

• Ooh yes please when is summer going to start ? Thanks for your reply

Just been ever so good my husband asked if I'd like a nice crusty cheese roll (Oooh yes please ) I said No thanks and had some Ryvita πŸ˜‡

• That's great news 😊 Really pleased for you 😊 will you get to see a Physio? Did you know you can self-refer? I found it very useful 😊

• Thank you Anna I'm not sure the doctor did say I might have physio but I'm sure I can't self refer here I was refered when I had similar problems linked to my osteo arthritis in my shoulders so hope they will I'm so relieved to be turning a corner at last It really felt the sun had come out again today 😊😊

• Yay 😊 Onwards and downwards 😊

• Ha ha yes definitely and 🍰🍰 swapped for πŸ“πŸ’now x

You may also like...