Monday Group Weigh In: Hi All, Be gentle... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
93,017 members โ€ข 49,356 posts

Monday Group Weigh In

Hi All,

Be gentle with me, I'm a new boy, and I may not be following the correct procedures.

Anyhow, at my first weigh in, I am now at a massif 17st 1lb

Only had breakfast and lunch so far, only low fat healthy food and a piece of fruit. So far so good, let's see what happens next Monday.

Dave๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

14 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Good Luck Dave and welcome. This is a brilliant forum full of lovely people with lots of good advice. I started out at exactly the same weight 71/2 weeks ago and am currently on week 8 of the 12 week plan. Today I was 15.10 so have lost 1st 5lbs to date. I have found the plan easy to follow and record daily, a fit bit helps with calorie counting and steps etc. I have found drinking more water really helps this I have had to adjust to ( kept forgetting it ). Also started on the treadmill and just started to do you tube exercises. I find night times worst as this is when I would pick and eat rubbish, now I just log on here for inspiration and a distraction away from nibbles. Good Luck hope you have a reasonable weight loss for your first week. ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 likes

Many thanks for your good wishes. I hope I do as well as you have done

1 like

Hi and welcome Dave, I'm guessing that you want to join the weigh-in thread, so here's a link to it :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

1 like

Thanks for your good wishes. Followed the link, but still couldn't figure out how to post my weigh in figures. Please help a thicky

1 like

You've done it Dave and I've answered you :)

good luck๐Ÿ˜Š

Good luck dave love I weigh more than you so we both will have to work at it lol good luck xx

1 like

Many thanks for your good wishes. Let's hope this time I can keep it going. Maybe a bit ambitious, but my first target is to lose 21 lbs by the time I fly to Gibraltar on the 7th October

1 like

Good luck I think you can do it I have to use a powerchair so I just dont want,to be,seen as the fat lady in chair too fat too walk as that not the case so I will be happy with whatever I lose my partner says he loves me how I am but will,support me no matter what and sick of my mum saying im fat I will show her lolxx

Go for it Girlxx

1 like

If I can do it anyone can xx

Welcome Dave - glad you joined us. Hope you have a good week ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck Dave! You have taken the first step towards a healthier you. I have just started too and realise that I need to understand my body's needs better. It's all a learning experience!

Hello all Monday weigh folks! This is the end of week 3 for me - didn't manage to check in this morning, sorry. I lost 1 and a half pounds, that's 4 pounds off in 3 weeks, pleased with that!!

I have cut down on sugar and carbs. I have a 20 minute walk at lunchtime and do 20-30 minutes on the exercise bike - most nights! If I don't 'get on my bike' I jump around like a numpty during the commercial breaks during my favourite programmes :) - entertaining for the family!

Good luck to all this week.

You may also like...