my weight

Today i found out I'm 90-95 kg. Ive never been a weight thats below 100. So that means I'm between 14-15 and to me this 14-15 stones well i think this is it, doesn't sit well. To be honest, i don't know how to take in this information. So I've decided i wont get happy or excited, worried it might motivate me to lose focus on what is important. Il be excited and happy when I'm below 11 stones. I want to be a healthy size but then again at the same time i can't remember the feeling of having my stomach attached to me. I need my stomach to go but sadly i have no idea how that is possible.

Last edited by

4 Replies

• HI nsidra,

It's often a daunting step when you discover your starting weight, but I'm very glad to hear that you're not letting it impact on you too much, as afterall, it's only a number and the important thing is to move forward and set yourself some achievable mini-goals - that would be my suggestion anyway.

The NHS Choices website has some great resources in it, so do have a look around. There are some exercises to help tone up different areas of the body, such as strength exercises and hopefully you'll find some things to help you on your weight loss journey.

Maybe take your body measurements too, as it can be helpful to see those change overtime as well.

Hope your day is going well.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you , for the kind advice :)

• Excellent advice there from lowcal 😊 I agree, try not to think too much about the numbers, focus more on eating properly and building exercise into your daily routine 😊 Good luck

• Thank you also for your kind advice :)

You may also like...