Only joined today... introducing myself?... :p

Hello there! I'm Selina - 17 years of age, 5'4 inches tall and currently classed as 'overweight' I am currently 4 months into my weight loss journey and currently weigh 168 lbs. I started my journey at 196 lbs mid-March 2016. 4 months ago I was a size 20 in clothes, today I am a size 16. My goal weight is 125 lbs! I have downloaded the NHS 12 week weight loss plan and have started week 6 today. I am also a hardcore chocolate addict:D .. I look forward to being part of this community and am excited to continue my journey and share it with you all :)

6 Replies

• Hi Selina,

Welcome to the Weight Loss NHS community. Wow, you've already made great progress on your weight loss journey, and I would like to Congratulate you on losing 28 pounds in the last 4 months, that is fantastic progress. Really well done! :-)

Please do join in with anything you like the look of in the forum - do have a look at our Pinned posts, and especially the Welcome Newbie post, that moreless has put together - the Pinned posts are on the top right-hand-side of the homepage.

Also, do join our Monday group weigh-in sessions if you like the idea of a weekly weigh-in - see the Events section below the Pinned posts for details.

Wishing you a great week, and continued success on your journey.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Selina_a and welcome to this very friendly forum you have definitely come to the right place for motivation and advice 😃

Sounds like your doing fantastically well with your journey so far and we'll done on getting to a size 16 👍

Get involved in the forum and join in a few motivational challenges as this keeps you accountable and moving

... onwards and downwards x

Good luck. Claire x

• Hey Selina_a,

Wow what a fantastic weight loss you have had so far. You must feel fantastic. When I lost a load of weight before I remember how great it felt to be able to go into a shop and buy clothes off the peg that I actually liked rather than having to choose from what was available in my size. Well done on your amazing achievement so far and keep up the good work.

• so nice to meet you Selina!! Good luck on your continued journey! i cant wait to wear a size 20 (should be soon as i am down to a 22!) i am so excited for us both. i want to get down to 150 but i am short only 5 foot 5 inches so 150 is a bit big for me probably but i am 49 and a model is not something i want to be lol. you are young so i can see where you want to be smaller just be careful and be healthy.

• Congrats on your weightloss so far sounds like you are doing amazing! Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum :-).

• Hi Selina. Sounds like you are doing great! Fab loss so far. This is a fantastic community for help and support. Hope you can join in with the Monday weigh in. Have a good weekend :)

You may also like...