A New Challenge!

I have made a decision to add a new challenge/goal to the ones I posted in the Monday Weigh in group :)

I would like to run the Race for Life 10k run in my area next year!

I've chosen next year because I know I am in no way physically fit to do one this summer :P I can't run up the stairs never mind run 1k!

Although the thought of doing something as simple as running for such a fantastic charity and for a cause that is so close to my heart, gives me even more reason to stay on track with my weight loss journey!

:) xx

6 Replies

• What a fantastic goal BeanZ! :)

It's something I've been contemplating myself just recently, so if you don't mind, may I add my pledge to do the same thing? :)

Actually, I'm hoping that you'll have started a trend and that others will pledge to do the same too! Come on peeps, we can do this! :)

• I would be delighted for you to add your pledge Moreless! :)

I've never started a trend before :P and I would be honoured to start this one! It's such a fantastic cause, and there is plenty of time to prepare ourselves! :)

• Thanks BeanZ, let's see how many others we can recruit! :)

I agree, it is a fantastic cause and if I can get to 5K in 5 weeks, I must be able to get to 10K in a year and that means anyone can! :)

• What a fantastic idea and real motivation for you to get there. Well done :)

• Congrats x that's a very nice goal x

• Hi BeanZ90,

Good luck with your Race for Life 10K. Great pledge!

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...