Well, it has begun!

After failing a little bit last week due to works buffets, a birthday and a birthday party i decided to wait until this week to start making changes.

Today, I will begin my quest to eat better and move more! Today is my last day at work and I have even turned down the sweets they have offered and left those in my boyfriends fridge in the hope he will eat them, and turned down the jam doughnuts (despite how delicious they look) and they are sat next to me!

I had beans on toast (wholemeal, no butter) for breakfast and have just had a mug shot for my lunch. (Not alot i know but i am feeling a bit unwell today so not feeling very hungry), and will have a satsuma and a banana shortly to keep me going until tea time.

Im then going to take the dog for a long walk, or maybe even try a session on the 'Couch to 5k' app and start building it up!

It may not seem alot to some people reading this but i feel for me, this is a big step. As normally i would have scoffed the doughnut within seconds of being offered one, would have ate a handful of chocolates and sweets, and would be going home and having my tea and cabbaging all night until bed time!

So hopefully, this will be the start of something new and something wonderful i hope. and i hope i can shed some weight before my weekend event in 10 weeks, and even more in time for a holiday in 3 month.

if anyone has any tips at all, encouragement, or meal idea, eating tips, exercise tips/advice or anything at all, please dont hesistate to leave a comment. i need all the help i can get! lol

Beth :)

3 Replies

• Beth

Welcome to the club, it sounds like you are now ready for this change. I joined here a few weeks ago and I must admit everyone is very supportive. Keep up the good start and keep posting your progress. x

• Hi Beth,

Well done, you're making a great start, and I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling completely well today, so I hope you're not coming down with something. Do pace yourself and make sure you're ok.

We have a really nice Recipe collation post, which is hidden away in the Pinned posts area, so I thought I'd bring over the link to make it easy for you to find it:

Lots of ideas for breakfasts, lunches, dinners etc.

Enjoy your week.

Lowcal :-)

• Hello Beth

You have made it past the difficult first day, so well done 😊 Have a little faith in yourself, you can do this, one step at a time 😊 Good luck!

You may also like...