Another Monday starter

Hi, I haven't calorie counted for YEARS, but am giving this a go - I think for me that motivating myself to exercise in this awful weather is going to be the main challenge!

I'm 10st 4lbs, and need to lose a stone - most of this weight is stuck around my 36inch waist!

I've tried all sorts of diets, the only noticeable success was with Slimming World, and I think that worked because I enjoyed the dynamics of that particular weekly group. I have been to others - Weightwatchers and even other Slimming Word ones- which haven't worked at all.

So I'm trying the world of virtual dieting!

Good luck to everyone else starting today.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Annie303,

Welcome to the Weight Loss NHS forum. I hope you enjoy being part of this community. We've got a Monday group weigh-in going on today, so if you like the idea of a virtual weigh-in, then please do join us! The link to the latest session is in the Events section - have a look at the right-hand-side of the homepage and you'll see the Pinned posts in the top right-hand-corner, and then below them is the Events section.

I'd recommend having a read of the Pinned posts, and especially the Welcome Newbie post, which moreless has put together. It's very inspiring and motivational.

I'd like to wish you success with your first week.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi.I'm same size around waist and same weight. I'm only 5.1 so it isn't a good look.Good Luck on your journey.

• Good luck Annie 303.

I am starting today and have managed to stay under my calories. I have done Weight Watchers and Slimming World plus many others over the years. But have decided this time I'm not losing weight I'm changing my eating habits for life, in hope I can keep the weight off once I reach my target.

You may also like...