Was that REALLY me??

Was that REALLY me??

Hi everyone,

I've shocked myself today. My other half finished work at lunchtime so that he could watch the game down the pub and met me from work at my 5pm finish as he had been drinking and was tired he suggested when we got home just ordering a takeaway. I told him he should and whilst he tucked into burger, kebab and chips I made myself a healthy chicken in sauce with onion, peppers and garlic :-o

I wasn't even tempted (who am I and what have I done with the real me????)

12 Replies

• well done ESULL !! x

• Massive well done!!! These posts really make me think twice and focus harder!

• Brilliant esull, but from your description of the food I would have preferred yours anyway sounds yummy,🍴👌

• Yours sounds so much nicer so well done for taking the time to prepare it and not give into the takeaway!

• That's fantastic, well done.

Like sharonalex said its things like what you've done that also make me think twice before I eat what I shouldn't eat (most the time) 😬

• Well done Esull :)

• Wow, that's awesome. Well done you.

• Well done girl, stick with it...you know your worth it!

• Brilliant! !

• Good discipline, Im sure your meal tasted delicious. But are you quite sure you didn't pinch a couple of his chips??

Ha, I certainly would have done ....in fact I still do, but I count them into my day .

• Haha I promise I didn't ;-)

• Impressed!

You may also like...