Well done on finishing week one of c25k

Well done everyone for finishing week one I know a few was going to finish over the weekend great. Now to move on to week 2 there's not a great change here just the runs are a little longer 90 seconds. You can do it. There's nothing wrong with doing week one Again unroll your ready to move no remember Rome wasn't built in a day already you have all came so far and a bet most of you.are thinking why didn't I go this year's ago!! Anyway good luck on week three and thanks for all your Fed back Gareth

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Gareth,

I shall pin this post, and here's a link to the previous one you did:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Great that it's the weekend now, and I am one of the ones who are still to do their final run of Week 1, so I hope to do that today or tomorrow, and I'll report back when I do it!

Thanks so much for your encouragement and for organising this Challenge, it's a really motivating one! I know I wouldn't have done these runs if it wasn't for the Challenge and everyone's encouragement, so thank you!

I'm looking forward to next week too. :-)

Lowcal :-)

• Hi gareth0073, I have a knee replacement am not allowed to run, especially being old and fat, how can I join this to make myself more active, is there a walking plan that is similar.

Thank you have a good weekend

• I think it's something you would have to ask.your g p I have a heart attack 2 and a half years ago so I did start of very slowly but they will know more then me did Google it and there's lots.of.pages on it good.luck Gareth

You may also like...