Terrible month of May

What an absolute terrible 4 weeks, firstly I had a fall at work😱 and couldn't exercise, 🚵then my daughter told me my weighing scales are about 17 pounds wrong so although I had lost 21/2 stone it certainly doesn't look like it on the new scales 😞 pretty depressing, feels like I'm starting again. plus I put on 7 pounds sitting at home 😠 So tomorrow is my new beginning, I go back to work and am going to start slowly exercising again. 😉

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Katmt,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough 4 weeks, and I hope you've recuperated ok following your fall. I know you have discovered that your weighing scales aren't accurate, but I would imagine that it still means you lost 2 and a half stones, it's just that your final weight is now adjusted - if that makes sense!?

I'm glad you're looking forward to tomorrow as a 'new beginning' for you, but remember that you have made progress already, and that 'falls' literally can happen to anyone, and you needed to recuperate to get better.

Do join our Monday group weigh-in if you would like to - as it can be motivating to be part of a large group of supportive people, and we would welcome you and anyone who fancies joining us on board - and also, if you've not read our Welcome Newbie post yet, then take a look - it's in the top right-hand-side of the homepage.

Wishing you success with your remaining goals.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Lowcal the Monday weigh in sounds good I'll check it out 😃 I think it was just a shock to find out the truth of my weight. So am going to start again from week 1 and take exercise at my own pace x

You may also like...