Week 1

I did start from Monday the 12 week challenge. Is hard to do the 5 meals a days, and especially to have breakfast, I'm used to have a tea or coffee , but that changed this week i replace my tea with cereal or yougurt with cereals . Is my 3rd day i did plan my meals for this week , gym 1 hour and 30 minutes and walking more them 1 hour a day. So hope to keep it in this way .

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Nicodeea, the more often you do it, the easier it will become :)

Keep up the great work! :)

• Thank you i will keep up with the hard work

• Hi Nicodeea,

Well done on your progress so far, the weight will be flying off you in no time! I started my 12 week challenge on Monday too.

Good Luck,

Kayleigh

• Well done on starting the 12 week challenge.

I started mine the previous Tuesday and like yourself, struggled a bit adjusting to eating more meals and snacks as I only used to eat an evening meal.

I echo Moreless with "the more often you do it, the easier it will become" as 8 days down the line my tummy is now always reminding me when it's food time :D

Keep going, you won't regret it!

• I think the 5 meals a day is the hard part for me at least, but in time we can do it. I am sure i will not regret it.

• Twelve week challenge 😮 ? Where wud I find tht please ty

• I'm not sure if you mean the NHS 12 week plan, or Lowcal's Re-boot challenge, indianwhispers, so here are the links to both :)

nhs.uk/Livewell/weight-loss...

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Good luck :)

• Good luck

• 5 meals a day? I have breakfast, lunch and dinner and an evening snack. (Trying to eat less of an evening snack). I couldn't have 5 meals a day when I'm working.

• Yes you should have 5 meals a day: 3 important meals and 2 snacks, i have small portions and lots of water. My last meal is maxim 7pm . And after if i am hungry just water. I'm working too , but the hard part for me is breakfast I didn't used to have breakfast for years so I'm struggling with this

• Have a look at this link Nicodeea, it has a recipe for bacon and egg muffins. They can be cooked in advance, frozen and eaten hot, or cold. Maybe they'd be the answer to your breakfast struggles :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• Like I said I have breakfast, dinner and lunch and sometimes an evening snack. This keeps me within my calorie goal, anymore meals and too many snacks puts me over. So I don't get how you can have 5. Doing a long shift in work (10-8) I have breakfast and one break in work and then food when I get in- that's only three meals.

If I have 5 meals I'll go over my calories, maybe I'm getting it wrong but it won't work for me

• I'm sure the NHS plan has three meals too as I remember seeing something about how many calories per meal to make it easier to plan

• Has 3 important meals and 2 snacks. Is 5 a day that what means

• 5 a day means 5 portions of fruit and vegetables! :)

• Each food of mine contains vegetables .

• That's great Nicodeea :)

This might help

nhs.uk/Livewell/5ADAY/Pages...

• Really helps me, thank you.

• You're welcome Nicodeea :)

You may also like...