Starting Again

I am starting this plan again. Over the years I have tried so many diet plans and my weight keeps creeping up. I am only 3llbs away from my heaviest weight ever. I weighed 13.3 this morning. I am going on holiday the end of August and want to lose a good bit of weight before that as I do a lot of walking and cycling on holiday but find it v difficult carrying all the extra weight. I enjoy exercise but am not v consistent with it due to stressful job. I feel v focused at the moment. My plan is not to eat between meals except for fruit, if I am hungry and to plan some snack in the evening as that is when I find it difficult. I am tired then so can't be bothered to make anything to eat so end up eating chocolate instead.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • We all have to start sometime ! Keep some healthy snacks handy for those nights when you are cream crackered from work and don't buy any chocolate for a week or 2 so you are not tempted. Wish you success

• Hi Claire-MariaA,

Welcome to the Weight Loss NHS forum. It's good to hear you're re-starting the plan, and I'd like to wish you the best of luck with everything.

We have a Monday group weigh-in session going on at the moment, so if you want to join us for that, you'd be very welcome:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh....

Completely optional of course! If you prefer to do your own weigh-ins separately then of course that's great too, just wanted to let you know about the group option too.

Have a great week!

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...